Bloody Mary officially 6th single from Born This Way

danbekim

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
39 minutes ago, HIMe said:

Then release Scheisse as the 7th single.

JRPR.gif

Tbh shocked that one hasn’t taken off on tiktok yet tbh

Mocchi

I knew they would wait till Xmas was over to roll out. I can't believe we are witnessing that, I became a fan during ARTPOP but BTW will always be my favorite album :tony:

rasclautmangos

Who would have thought this would happen. I'm not expecting a music video but I'm holding out hope for a fresh performance.

LaLuna
42 minutes ago, LovingIsACherryPie said:

I mean yes I know that, but I thought it was released as a single back in December/early January, it even got its Wikipedia page. I guess it was released first in selected countries like Poland and now in the US. :duck:

Ahhh okay I see what you mean. I actually thought that too lol

Dennis
45 minutes ago, Standing-o said:

omg I wish she'd put out a video for this now.... Taylor would.

You'll get a two hour music video, it's called Joker 2: Folie à Deux

holy scheisse
28 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

:bradley: Has this ever happened before where an album gets another single years after its debut and after successor eras have already ended as well??? 

The Weeknd recently did this !

Shipper
48 minutes ago, Stephen said:

There won't be a video she's too busy with Joker. Maybe a lyric video for YouTube. I wish she would drop a little remix EP.

I agree. I also heard her grandmother passed away. She surely will be distraught and busy.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

DWUWPerez
37 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

:bradley: Has this ever happened before where an album gets another single years after its debut and after successor eras have already ended as well??? 

Yes many times but more frequently this year. Just this week, The Weeknd's Die For You from 2016 rose to #8 on the Hot 100. He even filmed a video for it in the last year. Sia's Unstoppable is another example and of course Runnin' Up That Hill by Kate Bush is the biggest example. 

Archived