💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race Belgique: Season 1

COOOK

Featured Posts

Just watched the first episode, I thought it was great! Talent show wasn't very talented, but it was fun overall. Love Rita as the host, she fits the role fantastically. Agreed w the winner and the bottom 2, and the winner of the lip sync.

AURAOFSHEISSE

I’m obsessed with Drag Couenne:stupidoreo: might watch just for her 

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

• 2 weeks later...
SimonBaetens

I am so enjoying the season! Susan and I have been close friends since highs school and we started doing drag together. I also know Valenciaga, Athena and Counne from the scene. And I was 18 I was in a play with Mustii!

• 4 weeks later...
weed

Soooo obsessed with Drag Couenne. One of my favorite queens ever at this point lol she is so fantastic. Her comedy, her speech, her looks, the creativity and queerness of it all. She is such a queen I hope she wins. Athena is also amazing and I feel like it will be Paloma winning over Grande Dame again but I can pray

Julien Lockhart

I can't watch the episode today but still hope mademoiselle boop is in the top 3 

He ate my heart

weed
21 minutes ago, Julien Lockhart said:

I can't watch the episode today but still hope mademoiselle boop is in the top 3 

It was a great episode! Couenne and Susan had amazing speeches, at least imo. Very powerful, I got teary. Great looks

NewUsername
Spoiler

Couenne deserves the crown! I would also be happy with Athena. Susan is a deserved finalist, but imo she isn't good enough to win the whole thing.

Magneto

I was very 50/50 between Athena and Couenne, but leaning more towards Athena. After yesterday's runway and a very audible gasp, I switched teams 

Free my mind

Enigma
On 1/26/2023 at 12:44 PM, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

Is Rita’s name really just based on a  ‘Rutabaga’ or is there more to it? i’m curious if there’s more of a connection to her alien drag theme 

Pretty much. Rita is also an old lady/auntie name in Quebec, so there’s that Golden Girls campy feel to her name and persona. But that’s it!

AnglerfishbraBENUS
57 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Pretty much. Rita is also an old lady/auntie name in Quebec, so there’s that Golden Girls campy feel to her name and persona. But that’s it!

so she’s an old lady alien root vegetable 

weed

CONGRATS TO THE WINNER!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ALLEZ LE COUENNE!

So obsessed with her since day 1, she is a STAR. She is in the top 10 winners of all time, for moi. She is so interesting, so beautiful, so creative. A talented multifaceted queen who stands up for the community. So happy she won, so happy to see her crowned and applauded. I hope she gets on an All Winners season and gets the recognition she deserves. 

Archived