💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What‘s the longest distance you‘ve travelled for Gaga?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

TEANUS
4 hours ago, Chrissy Pop said:

Omg you were at the same show as me!

OT: I drove 2 hours to Hershey and like an hour to East Rutherford for the metlife show

Ahhhh where were you? We were in the rear GA and I had a reflective face shield on lol. I should have posted on here back then to see who else from here was going to that show! Always wanted to meet someone from this (cult) forum in real life!!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChrissyBot
2 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Ahhhh where were you? We were in the rear GA and I had a reflective face shield on lol. I should have posted on here back then to see who else from here was going to that show! Always wanted to meet someone from this (cult) forum in real life!!

I should’ve PMd you when the show was happening! I would so have loved to meet u! I was in the 129 section on the side!

TheBadRomancer

Australia from California. I wasn't there specifically for her, but I got to see her there! I knew it was happening around the time I went, but you could only win tickets so I wasn't holding my breath.

TEANUS
10 minutes ago, Chrissy Pop said:

I should’ve PMd you when the show was happening! I would so have loved to meet u! I was in the 129 section on the side!

Next time :firega:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I went to DC for the Chromatica Ball from Central Florida. When I bought the ticket, there was no Miami show planned and I had always wanted to go to DC, so it was a no brainer for me. After I got back, my friend from Miami  had 2 tickets to the show, so I went again :oops:

PartySick
31 minutes ago, Frost said:

I went to DC for the Chromatica Ball from Central Florida. When I bought the ticket, there was no Miami show planned and I had always wanted to go to DC, so it was a no brainer for me. After I got back, my friend from Miami  had 2 tickets to the show, so I went again :oops:

We went to two of the same shows :firega:

🖤

PunkTheFunk

From my kitchen to my living room when I heard the commercial break end during the 2016 Oscars

I'm dutch and ironically Amsterdam was the most far away for me :huntyga:

BTW Ball Antwerp - 110km/68 miles
artRAVE Cologne - 108km/67 miles
JWT Amsterdam - 192km/119 miles 
Chromatica Ball Düsseldorf - 100km/62 miles

• 2 weeks later...

Archived