💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What‘s the longest distance you‘ve travelled for Gaga?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Toronto to Vegas, which according to google is 2243.3 miles. I’ve travelled to nyc several times to see her for Roseland and Radio City Music Hall but it’s not very far from Toronto (like a 60 min flight m, it’s almost like commuting to work) 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alfonso

I traveled 4,315.1 km from Mexico to Toronto and then I went to the NYC date as well for the CBT. 

I saw the BTWB in Germany, so taking that in consideration I traveled around 8,100 km to get there that year

SharkmanthaC

Greensboro, NC to Vegas (Jazz & Piano) 2,255.6 mi/3,630 km

Greensboro, NC to DC (TCB) - 309.5 mi/498.09 km

Greensboro, NC to LA (TCB) - 2,467.2 mi/3,970.57 km

Every mile was worth it. 

she/her/hers

Onlygaga

6 hours. Then when we were leaving the next day to go back to our state our car had trouble so we had to have it worked on for a few hours all together it was about a 20 hour round trip :saladga:

Fiendman

1527 kilometers, south east of Ireland to Hamburg, Germany for JWT. Definitely worth it, I got up close and personal with Gaga while she came to chat to the guy whose letter she read. Was so cute! 

TortureMeOnReplay

200 miles for TCB. Were VIP so had to be there earlyish and then had to drive back home the same night cause my friend had work the next day. 

DontCallMeAlice

Last summer I traveled from Montreal to Toronto, New York & Miami for the Chromatica Ball. It was also the first time I traveled outside Canada. 

Padam.

ChicaSkas

1,450 miles. First time ever traveling that far for a pop star. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Greensboro, NC to Vegas (Jazz & Piano) 2,255.6 mi/3,630 km

Greensboro, NC to DC (TCB) - 309.5 mi/498.09 km

Greensboro, NC to LA (TCB) - 2,467.2 mi/3,970.57 km

Every mile was worth it. 

Loved it so much :sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Mother of Puppies

100 km :laughga: (I was just lucky she basically came to my home)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Amsterdam to Beijing in 2018, with a 3 hour stop in Dubai but still long. No idea how many KM/ miles :sweat:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Head Empty

I'm Dutch and funnily enough when I went to Düsseldorf (Germany) to see her was almost just as close as when I saw her in Amsterdam. 118km vs 108km. Both relatively close, so I'm lucky.

Archived