đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Bloody Mary SLAYS Polish Radio

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

Bloody Mary keeps slaying the Polish radio charts. 

The Wednesday anthem premiered on Polish radio mid-December and is still climbing. 

Radio Eska, which airplays the biggest hits and fresh music premieres the music chart race every Friday. 

Bloody Mary entried the chart on December 16 at #8 (biggest premiere) and then climbed straight to no. 1 next week (Dec 23). 

On December 30 it lose one spot (#2) just to be back at the Top of the chart on today’s chart (Jan 6, 2023) becoming the first #1 in New Year. 

ab67616d0000b273a47c0e156ea3cebe37fdcab8

Bloody Mary is also the 4th biggest gainer of spins in Poland and sits at #43 on the Official AirPlay Chart last update. It is predicted to enter Top 20 next week since it was put on Power Rotation in many of the stations - Eska, RMF Maxxx, RMF Online Stations (airplaying every 3/4 hours). 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChaosP456

this brings me tears of joy. it was always my fav song from BTW, along with Heavy Metal Lover, but I always knew none of them would ever be singles. I also think Heavy Metal Lover has good potential to be a tiktok hit, it just needs the right amount of chance to fit into something.

Poland has been stanning hard!! We love to see it, slay Monsterska Polska

RichAssPiss

I swear, her stuff that goes the hardest like "G.U.Y." and "Judas" will age the best and sound sharp as ever in ten or twenty years.

ZiggyZiggs

Poland loves her and has for a long time, a star is born did wonders for her there. I was surprised to not see a polish date for TCB, maybe for the next one….

Economy
20 hours ago, Rifek said:

Bloody Mary keeps slaying the Polish radio charts. 

The Wednesday anthem premiered on Polish radio mid-December and is still climbing. 

Radio Eska, which airplays the biggest hits and fresh music premieres the music chart race every Friday. 

Bloody Mary entried the chart on December 16 at #8 (biggest premiere) and then climbed straight to no. 1 next week (Dec 23). 

On December 30 it lose one spot (#2) just to be back at the Top of the chart on today’s chart (Jan 6, 2023) becoming the first #1 in New Year. 

ab67616d0000b273a47c0e156ea3cebe37fdcab8

Bloody Mary is also the 4th biggest gainer of spins in Poland and sits at #43 on the Official AirPlay Chart last update. It is predicted to enter Top 20 next week since it was put on Power Rotation in many of the stations - Eska, RMF Maxxx, RMF Online Stations (airplaying every 3/4 hours). 

When someone posted that BM went #1 on Polish radio I asked if it was the general charts or a specific radio station...

They said official charts...

Now I see it's #43

Tell The Truth GIF

• 2 weeks later...

RMF FM: #10 (+9)

RMF Maxxx: #7 (+7)

Eska: #2 (-1)

:excited:

On 1/17/2023 at 8:55 PM, Rifek said:

RMF FM: #10 (+9)

RMF Maxxx: #7 (+7)

Eska: #2 (-1)

:excited:

RMF FM: #5 (+5)

10 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

What about Radio Zet? 

They played it yesterday during the Daily Chart and I think they will add it to the playlist soon 

Controversiaga

It’s Bloody Mary.  She’s only capable of slaying.  If only BTW era could’ve been done right and they promoted the album with better singles.  Back when radio was bigger than streaming platforms.  Nowadays I’m not sure how important radio play is

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Archived