Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DragRace cut to 60mins

bpmMonkey

Featured Posts

bionic
5 minutes ago, leonjay said:

That's good, we can skip the same stories in the make up room about growing up gay and not being accepted

thats definitely not getting cut lol

buy bionic

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndiGaga

I dont think its that bad

It gives the show a good dynamic and recently i saw a lot of episodes where they could have cut 10 minutes of talking. I mean, its Season 15, it has to be fresh and a lot of conversations have already been held.

But i will get sooo angry if they dare to cut the runways like in some previous episodes, for example in Season 5!

AnglerfishbraBENUS

the best seasons used to be this way lol. it’s too exhausting to commit to an hour and a half plus untucked

skaxboy

I’m fine with the airing to be an hour with commercials. I hope Paramount+ gets the expanded episodes. There are 16 girls this time and it’s not much time to get to know all of them right away. The US version is my favorite so I’d watch 2 hour episodes if they were that long. 

This begins on January 20th, so I assume this week and nexts week’s episodes will be 90 mins each splitting the cast. Then episode 3 will be the shorter length. 

On one hand it’s great to have another gay show on MTV, but im assuming it’ll be scripted, poorly acted, “reality” show with oozing with gay WeHo stereotypes. I’ll probably watch it anyway, but no need to group it together. The MTV execs read the word WeHo and said “hi gay!”

hi-gay.gif

thedirtymonster

This is so disappointing. I loved going to my local gay bars on Friday nights and kiki'ing with my friends and watching drag race. Half of us would be 30 mins late as it is. One hour is going to feel like nothing, and I refuse to watch this "Real Houseboys" Bull$#i+. I hope bars don't start playing that as well. I'd literally have to excuse myself and go home at that point.

MaybeKermit
47 minutes ago, leonjay said:

That's good, we can skip the same stories in the make up room about growing up gay and not being accepted

Thanks ! 

I completely agree. These past seasons I skipped through all the mirror convos lmao, always the same

GRIMEZSZ
46 minutes ago, leonjay said:

Oh Mamma it was terrible they tried to drown me on the ocean :bradley:

By 2033 it will be just Mama Ru looking at a drag and telling ha to sashay way (with an ad in between) 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mocchi
1 hour ago, leonjay said:

Those stories are what made some of us fall in love with this show, so...

James Corden No GIF by Lady Gaga

bionic
31 minutes ago, GRIMEZSZ said:

Oh Mamma it was terrible they tried to drown me on the ocean :bradley:

Oh my gawd that's so awfuuuuul.

buy bionic

LateToCult
11 minutes ago, bionic said:

Oh my gawd that's so awfuuuuul.

Nearby Queen: “Come here, baby” *gives loose hug*

Other nearby Queen: “now try not to drown in theses looks!”

The annoying Queen all the way in the back: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH