💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Bloody Mary obtains new peak of #22 in the UK

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Gimme More changed the title to Bloody Mary obtains new peak of #22 in the UK
InsomniaMonster69

Outpeaked You and I, Million Reasons, Always remember us this way and Hold my hand

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, TasteofaFish said:

Outpeaked You and I, Million Reasons, Always remember us this way and Hold my hand

Wtf :giveup:

HausOfAntonio
18 minutes ago, Meat said:

Haters wanted a solo hit from Gaga? There you go :glamourpuss:

Now they’re saying she can’t get a hit without relying on a TV show and viral tiktok:ladyhaha:

The only thing I love about my country is their taste when it comes to Gaga lol :classy:

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

StrawberryBlond

This is incredible, so proud of my country. For anyone who doesn't know, the UK charts have this rule where only 3 songs max can chart per artist at any one time, which is why Gaga has never experienced album tracks charting as the rule really only gives way for the 3 most popular singles on an album to chart. She's actually at a major advantage that she doesn't have any new work out meaning she has 3 spots available for any tracks that go viral and have unexpected popularity. If she had a mega successful album out right now with 3 popular singles, Bloody Mary wouldn't be able to chart, basically. So, she may not have any new material out right now but every cloud has a silver lining.

chromaticainmyhead

who would've thought that Bloody Mary is becoming a stable besides Shallow and Pokerface

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived