Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you find Novak Djokovic attractive?

Vicks

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

Of course :vegas:

To me he's fine af

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

skedaddleBItCh
3 hours ago, Vicks said:

have u not read about how there have been increase in heart attack related deaths in last 2 years... im not anti vax but have got both my doses of covid vaccine but maybe he was right tbh

There's no correlation lol it's hard to confirm such hypothesis especially in a massive population 

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

tigerteeth
3 hours ago, Vicks said:

have u not read about how there have been increase in heart attack related deaths in last 2 years... im not anti vax but have got both my doses of covid vaccine but maybe he was right tbh

Ever thought that this is caused b covid and not the vaccine? Check recent studies on covid, vaccines and heart-related issues.

ScreamQueen007
5 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

I personally don’t find anti-vaxxers attractive. :green:

Preach preach preach 

preach christina aguilera GIF

even if he wasn’t one of those 🤡, the answer would still be no. So unattractive. 

ScreamQueen007
1 hour ago, tigerteeth said:

Ever thought that this is caused b covid and not the vaccine? Check recent studies on covid, vaccines and heart-related issues.

Yup. 

ScreamQueen007
4 hours ago, Vicks said:

Spreading disinformation are we? Research how Covid causes heart related issues, more so than the vaccine. Getting Covid puts a person much more at risk than the vaccine does. Not to mention getting Covid also suppresses the immune system for months and makes a person susceptible to other illnesses and more severe cases of those illnesses, it’s why so many people are getting the flu and ending up in such serious condition. Not to mention the long term effects people who had Covid are seeing, months and months of lingering symptoms. And also, the new Kraken variant of Covid that is much worse. People with your attitude are why Covid still spreads and more severe variants are developing. Maybe educate yourself instead of listening to antivax bulls***

Future Lovers
5 hours ago, Vicks said:

have u not read about how there have been increase in heart attack related deaths in last 2 years

Have you not read about how the amount of stress the human population has been increased in the last two years and how the diets of most people in the west have gotten worse in the last two years?

Those are the two primary causes of heart attacks. The same study that everyone cites about a “risk of a heart attack in the vaccine” also noted that this is a very rare thing to occur and usually only happens in those with pre-existing heart issues at that. 

5 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

I personally don’t find anti-vaxxers attractive. :green:

Why do you have to bring that into the conversation? It seriously triggerd me.

misha4ever

If he had a good personality, maybe I could find him OK. But his personality makes him look deformed to me.

english is not my native language >.<

Economy
6 hours ago, NATAH said:

that could be anything lol, like vaping has exploded in popularity for the past 5 years or maybe more people are eating sh*t food/not exercising

infact i've had this discussion already on this website and found sources that say covid vaccines have no correlation to heart issues

please do not spread misinformation

And in all aspects of life tbh.

I've noticed ppl seem to care about this issue only when it's something that has become political (regardless of whether or not it should be political)

Ppl don't seem to call it out that much when ppl say random unproven stuff if it doesn't have a political controversial nature

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived