Cupcakke is better than Beyonce

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga
3 hours ago, Reginald said:

I definitely don't disagree :giggle: My absolute favorite thing about cupcakKe is that she's done so much on her own. A true self-made, independent talent.   

Right!!!! She is such a hard worker !

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Controversiaga
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Stop pitting black women against each other

I wanted to make a thread praising cupcakke because I love her. 
I was impressed she is the only writer credited on her tracks.  When I saw this, I immediately thought of Beyoncé, ngl, not because Beyoncé is black, but because Beyoncé has 20 writers credited on her tracks.

Beyoncé is highly praised and cupcakke is underrated.  So I wanted to compare and contrast them.  Nothing to do w them being black.  It’s about the music and the songwriting and the artistry.

hope that makes sense !

Controversiaga
3 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

It’s always Beyonce thinkpiece time on GGD. Worry about your fave!! 

Worry about your fav , you mean Gaga? I’m confused ! Lol 

there’s a “Gaga thoughts” section on this forum, but there’s also a general “entertainment talk” section - which this cupcakke/Beyoncé thread falls under . 

Controversiaga
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

If that so, then why is Cupcakke leaves in the class with scrubs, never risin'? :oprah:

Clearly not just song writing skills, or ability to sing and/or play instruments make a star, huh?  :whitney:

That is true though . I think it’s all about money :( 

littlepotter
33 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

I wanted to make a thread praising cupcakke because I love her. 
I was impressed she is the only writer credited on her tracks.  When I saw this, I immediately thought of Beyoncé, ngl, not because Beyoncé is black, but because Beyoncé has 20 writers credited on her tracks.

Beyoncé is highly praised and cupcakke is underrated.  So I wanted to compare and contrast them.  Nothing to do w them being black.  It’s about the music and the songwriting and the artistry.

hope that makes sense !

It really doesn't. You can praise Cupcakke all you want without bringing down Beyonce in the process. They're doing different things anyway. 

chaeri pls

Controversiaga
37 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

It really doesn't. You can praise Cupcakke all you want without bringing down Beyonce in the process. They're doing different things anyway. 

Yes and I addressed this in my OP. But again, why bring up race? How is that relevant?

the other day I compared/contrasted Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift because I said I wished Gaga did as much music releases as Taylor Swift and less brand endorsements.  Not because they’re both white women, but because Taylor releases A LOT and Gaga is less frequent 

Edit: still thinking about it and TBH I could’ve said cupcakke is more artistic than chromatica album because chromatic also has dozens of co writers, or even Justin Bieber, but I chose Beyoncé, again not because she’s black, but because she’s notorious for having extensive amounts of co writers credited on her albums- and still she is on of the richest and most famous performers alive.

hope that makes sense this time.

Chlorine Sevigny
1 hour ago, RihBeyGa said:

Yes and I addressed this in my OP. But again, why bring up race? How is that relevant?

the other day I compared/contrasted Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift because I said I wished Gaga did as much music releases as Taylor Swift and less brand endorsements.  Not because they’re both white women, but because Taylor releases A LOT and Gaga is less frequent 

Edit: still thinking about it and TBH I could’ve said cupcakke is more artistic than chromatica album because chromatic also has dozens of co writers, or even Justin Bieber, but I chose Beyoncé, again not because she’s black, but because she’s notorious for having extensive amounts of co writers credited on her albums- and still she is on of the richest and most famous performers alive.

hope that makes sense this time.

You said that Beyoncé is a puppet. Who is making her decisions for her? 

Controversiaga
3 minutes ago, Pablo said:

What about Gags writing credits? 

See above :laughga: hahah

gaga started out GREAT! but Joanne and chromatica ……. :trollga:

Controversiaga
7 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

You said that Beyoncé is a puppet. Who is making her decisions for her? 

The Illuminati 

Chlorine Sevigny
2 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

The Illuminati 

Oh ok. So this is a bullshit thread you made for attention / ki and it didn’t work. Better luck next time. 

NATAH
5 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

Oh ok. So this is a bullshit thread you made for attention / ki and it didn’t work. Better luck next time. 

love of my life, was it not an obvious troll thread? :messga:

mother, what must i do?

Controversiaga
6 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

Ma’am this is a Wendy’s 

Archived