💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joker: Folie a Deux filming officially resumed

sara57

Featured Posts

Killa

Just imagine gaga all dolled up and with a crazy vibe murdering people with joker in a modern scenario like this:

OIm so hooked for this movie. I get all these cabaret, psychiatric ward, over the top theatrics. It’s such an opportunity to do something fun and creative

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas

cant wait for all the clown memes that will be birthed once pictures from set start to leak :flop:

Reality
4 hours ago, LastNight said:

I hope the director posts a teaser pic of Gaga like he did with Joaquin last month. The collapse on here is going to be next level if he does :excited2:

Just thinking about it has me reminiscing about the day Gaga posted the HoG pic with Adam, or the day the ASIB trailer was released. Truly iconic moments. I forget during the quiet times just how much fun it is to be a Gaga fan when she's releasing something. So excited to see what the next couple of years bring!

Oh, they for sure have to do it! Gaga being in the movie is a huge selling point for it, and they know it's going to generate a lot of buzz if they show a pic of her

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Gaby15
5 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

cant wait for all the clown memes that will be birthed once pictures from set start to leak :flop:

imagine the meltdown if we got a picture of Gaga as a psychologist instead of Harley

Battle 4 Ur Life

as much as I want to see Harley’s visuals but I’m worried about leaks. people will hate on anything that’s finished imagine on what isn’t.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ALGAYDO
On 1/5/2023 at 2:23 PM, Gaby15 said:

imagine the meltdown if we got a picture of Gaga as a psychologist instead of Harley

I’m pretty sure she’s gonna be Harleen Quinzel for the majority of the film, and she’ll “turn into” Harley Quinn at the very end of the film. 

Shipper

At this point I know the drill to avoid a meltdown when expecting anything from Gaga. 

1. Anticipate from a distance

2. Avoid GGD and all the hype delulus and spoilers

3. Watch the movie with no expectations

4. Be floored and amazed and laugh at all the meltdowns on GGD with the 'opinion" tag after. đŸ€Ł

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

ScreamQueen007
On 1/5/2023 at 4:23 PM, Gaby15 said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9528c1ce4e02136ce60dd

4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m pretty sure she’s gonna be Harleen Quinzel for the majority of the film, and she’ll “turn into” Harley Quinn at the very end of the film. 

Is this an origin story? It’ll show the comic book canon of how she became Harley Quinn? 

ALGAYDO
9 hours ago, ScreamQueen007 said:

Is this an origin story? It’ll show the comic book canon of how she became Harley Quinn? 

Well the first Joker was kinda like his origin story, I’m only assuming it’ll be the same for Harley this time around. 

Juanlittlem

Im sure we wont see her as Harley Quinn for that much time, but imagine them releasing a third part of Harley and Joker being together? Would love to see it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

Archived