Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Mariah Carey uses “We did it kids”

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

:laughga:

There was a time when I could not stand Mariah...now She Is definitively in a declining part of her career...ok..ok...ok...AIWFCIY WILL be Number 1 in the next 100000 years...why not...It Is a catchy Happy xmas tune...It deserves It ..but...but...but..Mariah...do not stress or underline this XMAS REPEATING EVENT too much...you behave like those has beenS or old timer diva who take any chance to show they are still relevant...you are not...you Just are again accepted 0ne day After Halloween until 26 decembER ONLY for this single song...Just accept It but Remember your voice Is top and you are a Legend...anyway Just do not remind US too much of this xmas event...we already know this...if you want to stay really relevant again try to get the nerve of the music market again as you did in the past

VOLANTIS
53 minutes ago, Esmerald said:

There was a time when I could not stand Mariah...now She Is definitively in a declining part of her career...ok..ok...ok...AIWFCIY WILL be Number 1 in the next 100000 years...why not...It Is a catchy Happy xmas tune...It deserves It ..but...but...but..Mariah...do not stress or underline this XMAS REPEATING EVENT too much...you behave like those has beenS or old timer diva who take any chance to show they are still relevant...you are not...you Just are again accepted 0ne day After Halloween until 26 decembER ONLY for this single song...Just accept It but Remember your voice Is top and you are a Legend...anyway Just do not remind US too much of this xmas event...we already know this...if you want to stay really relevant again try to get the nerve of the music market again as you did in the past

Did you just have a face to face convo with her? :bradley:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

41 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Did you just have a face to face convo with her? :bradley:

😉...i choose the writing style for more drama..

blackpink
3 hours ago, Esmerald said:

you spilled king 

phantasmas
On 1/4/2023 at 6:21 AM, Esmerald said:

maria-carey-shade.gif

Archived