• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARTBOP

• Skins

• Ara Gem

• Miel

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor Monster

The piano motorcycle is gone, but the Highway Unicorn motorcycle is still there.

Okay good lol Anyways the new piano>

i just want to know about the single talk! what exactly she said

Same here!

I'll see what the show looks like when I go to it next month. :haha:

Robotboy

my questions please answer: she still has the motorbike for HML right? and does she accept gifts/talk at another part at the show? does she bring people on stage?

i think some of the best parts got cut for you but i love the new piano and so jealous of hair studio version even tho hearing it acoustic was very emotional :D

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

my questions please answer: she still has the motorbike for HML right? and does she accept gifts/talk at another part at the show? does she bring people on stage?

i think some of the best parts got cut for you but i love the new piano and so jealous of hair studio version even tho hearing it acoustic was very emotional :D

Once the concert is over I'll have everything updated (:

Notthebling

I've never been a fan of all BTW Ball costumes, and the new one being a lot like the old ones, I still ain't amazed by what she wears in that concert... It's a shame, her MB costumes were so...perfect .

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

I've never been a fan of all BTW Ball costumes, and the new one being a lot like the old ones, I still ain't amazed by what she wears in that concert... It's a shame, her MB costumes were so...perfect .

I feel as if all the BTWBall outfits look the same and are quite boring, not as amazing as the MB outfits... I mean we don't have a living dress ...

Space Banana

I think since she's gained this weight, the costumes are suffering so badly. she doesnt want to show a lot of skin or something. she's wearing so much PANTs

pie-kun

i just want to know about the single talk! what exactly she said

I heard it was all just trolling from tobeymonster :(.

I so want it to be true though.

Notthebling

I remember when she was in Barcelona (I think) and brought back the Cross Purple Vest from DITD, perhaps the most exciting fashion moment of the tour...

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

So is the HML motorcycle all gone? I kinda hope so, tbh.

HML motorcycle is still there. The one where the lady is grinding on Gaga and going around the pit?

But the motorcycle piano is gone.