💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Speak Now (Taylor's Version) to be released before The Eras Tour

COOOK

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, boiswifty said:

except that people have said this stuff since 1989. she peaks and repeaks  :patrizia: 

Only time Will tell...not me...not you...anyway a standard principle Is...nothing and no one lasts for ever...not me...not you...not Céline...not Michael Jackson...not Madonna...not xxxxyyyy...the story of peaking and repeaking until the world ends Is a legend...if you want to believe in that kegend..ok .It Is your right...i do not

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thisguyN
16 hours ago, RihBeyGa said:

Bring Gaga down? That person I replied to was bringing Taylor down. How come that’s okay then? 
I don’t like Taylor . I just wish Gaga made music her priority like Taylor does.  I just think it’s ridiculous how we complain about how Gaga never posts online unless it’s haus labs related, yet when another pop star is living their best life we bring them down.

edit: like, what im saying is why is it okay to criticize Taylor for literally being a musician that released lots of music, but its not okay to say that I wish Gaga would do the same instead of, what feels like, other cash grabs? I think im entitled to feel this way as a Gaga fan, who is a fan of hers for her music.  and im only bringing this up because someone criticized Taylor for releasing.  im not making threads on the daily comparing Gaga's career to others.

You don’t even need to be apologetic about it. This is a Gaga forum, we are all Gaga fans, and it is usual we would draw parallels and compare and discuss Gaga vs. her peers. Nowadays everything seems like an “attack” to people.

Bowman

People saying that we’d all eat it up if Gaga released 2 albums a year, while I also appreciate that Gaga is a hard working actress, composer, songwriter, runs haus labs, part of the btw foundation etc.

How can anyone in their right mind expect Gaga to release anything so soon? You can’t rush music making as things take time. Gaga has always been quality over quantity. Look how many awards it’s given her. I also love to see Gaga grow and shapeshift as an artist 

Taylor needs to stop being compared to Gaga, both different people. 
If Taylor wants to release music every year let her be. Not my cup of tea tho :reductive:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Better Day
3 minutes ago, insight said:

I'll wait for Midnights TV

Definitely a lot of improve on Midnights Taylor Swift Fire GIF by Bianca Bosso

Together You And I!

5 minutes ago, Bowman said:

People saying that we’d all eat it up if Gaga released 2 albums a year, while I also appreciate that Gaga is a hard working actress, composer, songwriter, runs haus labs, part of the btw foundation etc.

How can anyone in their right mind expect Gaga to release anything so soon? You can’t rush music making as things take time. Gaga has always been quality over quantity. Look how many awards it’s given her. I also love to see Gaga grow and shapeshift as an artist 

Taylor needs to stop being compared to Gaga, both different people. 
If Taylor wants to release music every year let her be. Not my cup of tea tho :reductive:

I agree with you when you Say Taylor and Gaga are different...I only partiaLLy agree when you Say they are not comparable...why not..??? .Gaga Is Simply Better than Taylor...Gaga Is a diamond with multiple facets...Taylor Is Just monodimensional...Just music and that Is all..what Is disturbing about Taylor Is not her releasing every time the art empire  does not necessarily need that ...there are plenty of less famous or unknown artists Who work more than her  without having a father helping them with cash ...what disturbes Is this overexposure and in particular this overestimation for a music output which in my opinion Is more calculated business than genuine art

boiswifty
5 hours ago, Esmerald said:

Only time Will tell...not me...not you...anyway a standard principle Is...nothing and no one lasts for ever...not me...not you...not Céline...not Michael Jackson...not Madonna...not xxxxyyyy...the story of peaking and repeaking until the world ends Is a legend...if you want to believe in that kegend..ok .It Is your right...i do not

:interestinga:

Controversiaga
5 hours ago, thisguyN said:

You don’t even need to be apologetic about it. This is a Gaga forum, we are all Gaga fans, and it is usual we would draw parallels and compare and discuss Gaga vs. her peers. Nowadays everything seems like an “attack” to people.

Thank you :hug:

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

On 1/3/2023 at 8:51 PM, gemein3 said:

They’re saturating the market with her. 

all about money, and breaking meaningless records. 

It makes sense though... she is at her peak.. and nothing is permanent. So she better create her legacy in her 30s by releasing as much as she wants.

Archived