đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Speak Now (Taylor's Version) to be released before The Eras Tour

COOOK

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

but come on, don't you wish Gaga was saturating the music industry?? I sure do!  I don't see anything wrong with Taylor taking advantage of her talent and her power and her art and her creativity and releasing both new music and rereleases of past music.  I think she's working really hard and she want to be successful and I admire it.  and she's not preventing other musicians from being able to do the same.  

Believe me ..i would not be Happy..It would be cheap...and Taylor Is the cheapest...cheaper than 1 euro...She was helped by her father...he bought her a record deal..other artists do not have these fathers...She has talent, she is an artist, she has Power as you Say but the results Is overoverover hyper estimated..time Will tell us

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga
5 minutes ago, Esmerald said:

Believe me ..i would not be Happy..It would be cheap...and Taylor Is the cheapest...cheaper than 1 euro...She was helped by her father...he bought her a record deal..other artists do not have these fathers...She has talent, she is an artist, she has Power as you Say but the results Is overoverover hyper estimated..time Will tell us

Gurl Gaga's dad was rich af too and he payed her rent when she was starting out im sure as hell he helped pay for studio time and producers come on.  there's nothing wrong with using the assets you have and playing the cards you were dealt in life.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Better Day
33 minutes ago, Esmerald said:

Yes i partiaLLy agree..but Rihanna Is working in different fields without saturating a single One of them..Taylor Is saturating the music business Just as if It Is her monopoly...

And Gaga has not? 
2008 - The Fame

2009 - The Fame Monster

2010 - The Remix

2011 - Born This Way & Born This Way: The Remix

2013 - ARTPOP

2014 - Cheek to Cheek

2015 - Till It Happens To You

2016 - Joanne

2017 - The Cure

2018 - Joanne (Where Do You Think You Are Going), I Want Your Love, Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood, A Star Is Born

2020 - Chromatica

2021 - Dawn Of Chromatica, Love For Sale. 

But you are upset because Taylor Swift is releasing music. If you don’t like her, don’t listen to her music and don’t want to hear about her, don’t go to Taylor threads. 

Together You And I!

33 minutes ago, Esmerald said:

Im always so amazed by your insane amount of Taylor hate every time a thread about her pops up :smh:

DoremonLove

The taylor thread here are so toxic. Can some of u hard-core taylor fans make another tay forum n criticize gaga there. Y r yall brining gaga down to prove taylor is best or whatever. If someone said tht shes everywhere n its annoying y r yall attacking gaga for tht is eveeyone suppose to worship taylor here or what? Seriously tay fans r reason i never got into her. Shoving her down ppls throat even if they dont like her is toxic.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Better Day
6 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

The taylor thread here are so toxic. Can some of u hard-core taylor fans make another tay forum n criticize gaga there. Y r yall brining gaga down to prove taylor is best or whatever. If someone said tht shes everywhere n its annoying y r yall attacking gaga for tht is eveeyone suppose to worship taylor here or what? Seriously tay fans r reason i never got into her. Shoving her down ppls throat even if they dont like her is toxic.

Yet, Taylor Swift are infecting every single thread with their pure and utter toxic waste of hate towards Taylor Swift. 

Together You And I!

DoremonLove
2 minutes ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

Yet, Taylor Swift are infecting every single thread with their pure and utter toxic waste of hate towards Taylor Swift. 

This is gaga forum not twitter not everyones is gonna worship ur precious taylor. Go to atrl n bash gaga or twitter where she gets bashed by tay fans anyways. Dont question gaga fans on gaga forum abt not liking things abt tay. Its not that hard to uderstand.

Edit- also lots of artists here gets criticise inculding gaga herself tays is no special . Read any nicki thread for eg.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Better Day
Just now, DoremonLove said:

This is gaga forum not twitter not everyones is gonna worship ur precious taylor. Go to atrl n bash gaga or twitter where she gets bashed by tay fans anyways. Dont question gaga fans on gaga forum abt not liking things abt tay. Its not that hard to uderstand.

I have been on this forum since 2012, and many MANY artists have been discussed over the years as they are a section to discuss other artists. I have been a Gaga fan for over a decade and love both Gaga and Taylor. It’s only natural during down years for Gaga, other artists are discussed and at the current moment Taylor Swift is one of those artists that are releasing music. I bet when Britney Spears, Madonna, Cher are releasing they will be discussed on this forum. Absolutely no need for you and other members of this forum to be CONSTANTLY bashing Taylor Swift. 

Together You And I!

Chromatography
5 hours ago, gemein3 said:

They’re saturating the market with her. 

all about money, and breaking meaningless records. 

y’all would be snapping this up if it were gaga don’t lie. let taylor’s fans be happy. i would kill for new (non jazz) music from gaga every year or so.

Better Day
9 minutes ago, NichuuB said:

Isnt she tired already of rereleasing old songs?

No, she is re-recording her old music to gain the masters of her old music. This story is about 4 years old now. 

Together You And I!

Controversiaga
9 minutes ago, NichuuB said:

Isnt she tired already of rereleasing old songs?

She put out an album this year with all new songs. She also put out two albums with all new songs in 2020 .

And do you understand her reasoning behind rereleasing? She is gaining back her rights to her music.  And she’s not stopping till she’s finished all her albums.  So hang tight bby 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

NichuuB
Just now, RihBeyGa said:

She put out an album this year with all new songs. She also put out two albums with all new songs in 2020 .

And do you understand her reasoning behind rereleasing? She is gaining back her rights to her music.  And she’s not stopping till she’s finished all her albums.  So hang tight bby 

1 minute ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

No, she is re-recording her old music to gain the masters of her old music. This story is about 4 years old now. 

i know the whole scooter braun drama. but it also sounds like another one of her cashgrabs

Property of @Whale

TheFame Monster
1 hour ago, Esmerald said:

Artists don’t just start getting overhyped 17 years into their career:ladyhaha:

Archived