Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Speak Now (Taylor's Version) to be released before The Eras Tour

COOOK

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

This is a surprise. I thought 1989 was confirmed to be the next one?

Stream COWBOY CARTER

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gabeoz
18 minutes ago, sexy said:

i believe both Speak Now and 1989 been held up in court over a trademark/copyright dispute until this point. Reputation also presents some production challenges, it'll be a lot more complicated for them to exactly replicate Max Martin's sound without him participating (and he and Shellback produced almost the entire album) – certainly more than the acoustic sound of Fearless/Red/Speak Now (and even then, imo some of the Red TV songs sound worse than the originals)

and i'd assume she's saving the debut for last, cuz no doubt that's the one people are least interested in

The biggest issue was reputation was that she couldn’t even legally start re recording the album until like a month ago :nooo:

Reginald
2 hours ago, gemein3 said:

They’re saturating the market with her. 
all about money, and breaking meaningless records. 

2 hours ago, RihBeyGa said:

Hey I’d rather Gaga saturate us with music related ventures instead of Haus Lab or other brand endorsements like the dom paringon, Oreos, etc. 

Not me agreeing with both of you :lmao: #LG7 

Meredith Grey
2 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

There hasn’t been a confirmation yet but she has dropped a lot of Easter eggs that point directly to Speak Now being next. I don’t think the Sun has any real information, they’re just jumping on what fans already know.

Anderson123

Damn I don't think I  have the energy for this.

hide-the-pain-harold-distorted.gif

I just can't get into her early stuff. I might give the 1989 vault tracks a listen, that's when I started listening to her. Fans are sooo lucky though.

ProfessionalClown
47 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

No lol. It’s been speak now for ages tbh. Even in the video it showed her going to floor e (speak now) then 5 (1989)

ProfessionalClown
3 hours ago, gemein3 said:

They’re saturating the market with her. 

all about money, and breaking meaningless records. 

Yet if Gaga came back to release ARTPOP on the 10th anniversary with unreleased songs and did the same with every album you’d be gagging :sis:

Werewolves Wanted
1 hour ago, Esmerald said:

When will this trauma or nightmare come to an end..this is not art...this Is just business...She is Just reworking It for money...money...more money...when will those stupid fans finally understand this simple fact...go..go..go..morons ...buy 100 copies of it.. each one of you...every second of your life...only consolation ...at least she Is only 104 in the crap RS list of greatest singers...she should be Number 1 in the forbes list of business women Who are able to resell the same crap 10000000000 times...It Is not possibile to stay one day in peace without trashing her ...

Well.. I mean it is her job, is it not? She makes art and sells it. I’m a big fan, and I enjoy participating in collecting some of her stuff. I really connect with her music, so her re-recording her precious albums that I love with extra songs included is an amazing thing to me. I don’t think anyone feels obligated or forced to buy her stuff—unless we’re talking intense Stan Twitter. People buy her stuff because they enjoy her music. 

Yeah, she is very much a product to sell. And while it would be great for her to be 100% grassroots and a pure artist for the love of the art without the money aspect, it’s not realistic. And I hope people don’t forget that it’s not going to be just her decision in pushing her brand, she has a lot of investors that are very interested in her making a ton of money (her label being one of them). I get you obviously don’t like her, but she isn’t brainwashing anyone into buying her stuff, she has dedicated fans who enjoy the music

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Why do y’all have to bring Gaga down whenever someone criticizes other pop stars you like tho :messga:

Bring Gaga down? That person I replied to was bringing Taylor down. How come that’s okay then? 
I don’t like Taylor . I just wish Gaga made music her priority like Taylor does.  I just think it’s ridiculous how we complain about how Gaga never posts online unless it’s haus labs related, yet when another pop star is living their best life we bring them down.

edit: like, what im saying is why is it okay to criticize Taylor for literally being a musician that released lots of music, but its not okay to say that I wish Gaga would do the same instead of, what feels like, other cash grabs? I think im entitled to feel this way as a Gaga fan, who is a fan of hers for her music.  and im only bringing this up because someone criticized Taylor for releasing.  im not making threads on the daily comparing Gaga's career to others.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Werewolves Wanted
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Why do y’all have to bring Gaga down whenever someone criticizes other pop stars you like tho :messga:

I don’t know if it as much bringing down in this situation as it is trying to get other people to understand the perspective of a Taylor fan. But for the record, yes I’d absolutely love Gaga to do this. 

9 minutes ago, Werewolves Wanted said:

Well.. I mean it is her job, is it not? She makes art and sells it. I’m a big fan, and I enjoy participating in collecting some of her stuff. I really connect with her music, so her re-recording her precious albums that I love with extra songs included is an amazing thing to me. I don’t think anyone feels obligated or forced to buy her stuff—unless we’re talking intense Stan Twitter. People buy her stuff because they enjoy her music. 

Yeah, she is very much a product to sell. And while it would be great for her to be 100% grassroots and a pure artist for the love of the art without the money aspect, it’s not realistic. And I hope people don’t forget that it’s not going to be just her decision in pushing her brand, she has a lot of investors that are very interested in her making a ton of money (her label being one of them). I get you obviously don’t like her, but she isn’t brainwashing anyone into buying her stuff, she has dedicated fans who enjoy the music

Your answer is very good and full of good points..anyway i think she is oversaturating a bit too much...for non fans like me it is unbearable to get to do with her every day... The day comes for everyone...see Madonna..Celine...Mariah..etc their big big big days are over...the day when people will finally disregard her art will come...sooner or later...if i am still here It Will be a good...good day

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, Esmerald said:

When will this trauma or nightmare come to an end..this is not art...this Is just business...She is Just reworking It for money...money...more money...when will those stupid fans finally understand this simple fact...go..go..go..morons ...buy 100 copies of it.. each one of you...every second of your life...only consolation ...at least she Is only 104 in the crap RS list of greatest singers...she should be Number 1 in the forbes list of business women Who are able to resell the same crap 10000000000 times...It Is not possibile to stay one day in peace without trashing her ...

I'll say it again- I bet Taylors fans are LOVING what she's getting.  Meanwhile, look at Rihanna and her fans.  Rihanna has become a billionaire doing BUSINESS.  but her music is not what made her a billionaire.  its her other business ventures.

Taylor is doing business as a MUSICIAN. releasing MUSIC.  why is that so traumatizing ?

lets not act like we wouldn't be OBSESSED if Gaga did the same amount of releases as Taylor.

and the beautiful thing about all it is- you don't have to spend ANY money on Taylor if you don't want to.  so how is this a nightmare for you?  If her fans want to buy Taylor merchandise, they're entitled to.  As a kid I LOVED collecting all things Gaga.  I wanted Gaga EVERYTHING.  If I was a Taylor fan, I'd be THRILLED.  and to be blunt- being a gaga fan these days is underwhelming AF so im happy for Taylor and her fans, even though I think her music is very subpar. 

2 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

I'll say it again- I bet Taylors fans are LOVING what she's getting.  Meanwhile, look at Rihanna and her fans.  Rihanna has become a billionaire doing BUSINESS.  but her music is not what made her a billionaire.  its her other business ventures.

Taylor is doing business as a MUSICIAN. releasing MUSIC.  why is that so traumatizing ?

lets not act like we wouldn't be OBSESSED if Gaga did the same amount of releases as Taylor.

Yes i partiaLLy agree..but Rihanna Is working in different fields without saturating a single One of them..Taylor Is saturating the music business Just as if It Is her monopoly...

Controversiaga
1 minute ago, Esmerald said:

Yes i partiaLLy agree..but Rihanna Is working in different fields without saturating a single One of them..Taylor Is saturating the music business Just as if It Is her monopoly...

but come on, don't you wish Gaga was saturating the music industry?? I sure do!  I don't see anything wrong with Taylor taking advantage of her talent and her power and her art and her creativity and releasing both new music and rereleases of past music.  I think she's working really hard and she want to be successful and I admire it.  and she's not preventing other musicians from being able to do the same.  

Archived