1. 1. I am...

• Gryffindor
    • Hufflepuff
    • Ravenclaw
    • Slytherin

Featured Posts

bionic
22 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

kinda unfair I have to wait 19 hours after console players. But i have no energy to get mad.

its because jk hates pc

buy bionic
  • LMAO 3

Poltergeist

Already downloading the game, will be able to play in 6 hours and 17 minutes, soooo excited :bradley::bradley::bradley:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • YAAAS 1

I'll start after lunch, my brain is still a zombie

I can't waaaaait:giveup:

I'll name my character F-ck U JK :ororomunroe:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • YAAAS 1

Started last night!!! - in Fidelity mode though. Details and graphics are very good, coming from playing GOW it was hard not to compare but I wasn't disappointed. It's the characters that at times look a bit clunky and glitchy, my own character sometimes looks crazy in the eyes. Maybe I'm just splitting hairs cause I want this to be so good, but so far the hype lived up to its expectations... trust!!! Please share your thoughts too on which graphic mode is better overall :bradley:

I played like 45min so far, up until my first morning in the common room. Also, playing with the wand and battling felt so comfortable and seamless :giveup:

• Love 1

TortureMeOnReplay

I took half a shift off to play the game and I'm a couple hours in. Combat is intuitive but it takes a while to get used to. 

30 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Started last night!!! - in Fidelity mode though. Details and graphics are very good, coming from playing GOW it was hard not to compare but I wasn't disappointed. It's the characters that at times look a bit clunky and glitchy, my own character sometimes looks crazy in the eyes. Maybe I'm just splitting hairs cause I want this to be so good, but so far the hype lived up to its expectations... trust!!! Please share your thoughts too on which graphic mode is better overall :bradley:

I played like 45min so far, up until my first morning in the common room. Also, playing with the wand and battling felt so comfortable and seamless :giveup:

I believe balanced is the best, but it's also depends on your screen

I have the LG C1 and GOWR Quality  mod with 30fps was a disaster, but performance was perfect and with minimal graphical compromises

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Poltergeist

Anyone knows more about graphic cards than me?

Because I have GTX 1650, and most of the sites I check say that it will work on my computer, but I'm still stressed :bradley: I don't need ultra settings, but it'd be nice to play on average ones with non-clunky FPS.

As for other requirements, it will surely work, only graphic card bothers me.

I've been getting messages from my deep waters