1. 1. I am...

• Gryffindor
    • Hufflepuff
    • Ravenclaw
    • Slytherin

Featured Posts

River
34 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Well get ready to Slyther your way out of my Levioh-say what!

hermione-hermione-dance.gif

It’s Levita-ta not Levi-tata!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Chromatography

people on this site are actually going to buy this after the rampant transphobic views of JK and the anti-semitic plot of extinguishing the slave rebellion of goblins who are clearly  characterized after jewish stereotypes?

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

people on this site are actually going to buy this after the rampant transphobic views of JK and the anti-semitic plot of extinguishing the slave rebellion of goblins who are clearly  characterized after jewish stereotypes?

tbh, are u surprised?

mother, what must i do?

reallydima
4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

Yes. We all get to decide where to spend our money. And in this very troubled world we take what we can get. The game makers literally put options in the game to be trans. They are not J.K.  

The game looks awesome. I can't wait! Gonna play on PS5.. but I haven't preordered it yet.. Im hoping for one more gameplay showcase. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Chromatography
12 minutes ago, reallydima said:

Yes. We all get to decide where to spend our money. And in this very troubled world we take what we can get. The game makers literally put options in the game to be trans. They are not J.K.  

The game looks awesome. I can't wait! Gonna play on PS5.. but I haven't preordered it yet.. Im hoping for one more gameplay showcase. 

what about the antisemitic slave rebellion that game developers are creating…?

i find it really interesting that a site that has mostly lgbt people, who have been prosecuted and ostracized and killed for who they are turn around and support something and someone so blatantly antisemitic and transphobic. it’s kind of embarrassing and you should be embarrassed.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

i find it really interesting that a site that has mostly lgbt people, who have been prosecuted and ostracized and killed for who they are turn around and support something and someone so blatantly antisemitic and transphobic. it’s kind of embarrassing and you should be embarrassed.

do you know fiction? it's something that proposes a thought experiment that doesn't require you to think it's real or that it immitates reality. I'm sorry if this sounds right-wing but, it's been the same Bull since the black elves in LOTR: how can you be racist with figments of imagination? doesn't that say more about you than about the fiction being described? I repeat: it's fiction, it's imagination, tell me where you've seen a mermaid to say Ariel can't be black, or an elf to say it can't be black. tell me how can you see Jews in goblins, because that's a freaking hallucination.

I'm truly sorry for the strong words. you can't legislate fiction, that's my point.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

9 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

It's also kind of embarrassing how uninformed you seem to be of any of this :partysick:

• Like 3

reallydima
27 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

You're straight up rude. I'm not embarrassed. 

Edit: adding ✌ and ♥️

Edited by reallydima
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

Chromatography
16 minutes ago, COOOK said:

It's also kind of embarrassing how uninformed you seem to be of any of this :partysick:

please enlighten me then.

• LMAO 1

4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

please enlighten me then.

I have tried to, but you're on the floor laughing at your own racism, xenophobia, etc. fiction does not do politics for you. you're trying to do politics through fiction.

• Love 1

Natalia Kills
54 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

I'm buying it, it's so expensive so it better be worth it.

Before you come for me, I'll admit I think I'm becoming a soft liberal conservative lately. Not in terms of social attitude, but more against the gate-keeping, judging and canceling people do of others who don't conform to their ways (sort of like this). 

My logic is that I'm probably doing hundreds of other things that are somehow offensive and trying to identify and stamp them all out is impossible. And I suspect a lot of people who judge others for their actions are making the same mistakes. I might as well enjoy the game and allocate my "moral energy" to looking after people around me.

Plus, I think overall the HP franchise has done more good for the world and deserves its legacy (hence the name of the game), regardless of the personal views of the creator. 

I guess this means I will end up being Slytherin. :haroon:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

• COOOK changed the title to Hogwarts Legacy