๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Labs Foundation explained

Noah

Featured Posts

NATAH

even tho i'm not interested in haus labs, it's good to see she's actually putting real effort into it instead of just slapping her name onto some subpar/cheap formulated products just for the coin

mother, what must i do?

RAMROD

Lemme help.

Here's it embed

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Magneto

I really wanna get this one but the amount of shades and not being able to test it really keeps holding me backย :saladga:

Free my mind

SharkmanthaC
36 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I really wanna get this one but the amount of shades and not being able to test it really keeps holding me backย :saladga:

It really stinks that it's not international with Sephora stores. They can color match you there.ย 

she/her/hers

I looove that!! Thanks for sharing. Boosts my serotonin knowing Gaga has technology at her fingertips and she's using it for ha foundation!!!

Magneto
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

It really stinks that it's not international with Sephora stores. They can color match you there.ย 

I knooow:saladga: And then this online tool just makes you pick from pictures and I dunno if it's me but I really can't see to which person I'm closest

Free my mind

5 hours ago, Magneto said:

Why are you not able to test it? Ask for a sample, Sephora kindly hands them out. Or you can ask a SA to match you. Worst case scenario is you've bought and it and dislike the color on the skin they exchange it given you have the original box and the receipt.ย 

Magneto
1 hour ago, Negev said:

Why are you not able to test it? Ask for a sample, Sephora kindly hands them out. Or you can ask a SA to match you. Worst case scenario is you've bought and it and dislike the color on the skin they exchange it given you have the original box and the receipt.ย 

I don't live in the U.S.:huntyga:

Free my mind

phantasmas

no shade but who is this lady? lmfao

its hard for me trust ppl on the internet when it comes to consumer products unless they flash me some credentialsย 

ย 

AshIey

That is so interesting, thank you for sharing! You can tell right awayย Haus Labs has a sophisticated formula but I didnโ€™t know about the ingredients that in depth.

She also has a video about the technology behind the Atomic Shake lipstick.

ย 

Shipper

This was the level of futuristic advance super high definition technology I was waiting for for her Intel performance back in 2016.

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i love that haus labs has become a way for her to explore innovation and tech.

Archived