Dark room, honey
I follow you

Find your freedom in the music

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YouCanSitWithUs
20 hours ago, Esmerald said:

With all respect for Britney and for you...you are perhaps   a big Britney fans ... I agree with  you that Britney Is a Legend...but I think that the career of these two ladies Is completely different...Britney has some iconic hits but the list of her classics Is much shorter than the one you indicated...not to mention that Britney Is no vocalist at all..Moreover Britney  has concentrated on  music whereas Gaga explores the movie business. 

Um....Crossroads is iconic, bitch. 

JK. I mostly agree. I was just illustrating to people that sometimes forget how iconic Gaga is that she is, infact, even bigger than Britney now. But I was trying to say it nicely. Good GIF

YouCanSitWithUs
20 hours ago, Leoj305 said:

Hmmmm Gaga is still releasing music though and re peaked with ASIB, Shallow is arguably her biggest world wide success along with poker face. 

Britney never had to "repeak" though because she didn't flop until her 8th album. I definitely agree Gaga is bigger now but like....Britney never really had a flop album until later in her career. Her first 7 albums all spawned pretty major hits. 

They need to do something about the song NOW. Like... release a tour performance video at least :giveup: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

LordByron28
10 hours ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

Britney never had to "repeak" though because she didn't flop until her 8th album. I definitely agree Gaga is bigger now but like....Britney never really had a flop album until later in her career. Her first 7 albums all spawned pretty major hits. 

I mean Gaga had top 10 hits in every album era as well with TF having 4, TFM having 3, and BTW having 3 along with 1 top 20 hit and 1 top 40 hit. ARTPOP had Applause and DWUW was a #1 hit. Joanne had Million Reasons which was a #1 hit along with PI and The Cure being Top 40 hits. ASIB had Shallow as a #1 hit and INLA as a Top 10 hit. Chromatica had Rain on Me and Sour Candy as Top 10 hits and Stupid Love a Top 40 hit. Hold My Hand is a Top 5 hit with a possibility of a resurgence post award show season like Shallow did. 

LateToCult
54 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

ARTPOP had Applause and DWUW was a #1 hit. Joanne had Million Reasons which was a #1

I read this as DWUW and Million Reasons went #1. Was about to call a nurse for you.  :air:

Borislshere

The way my mom asked if I heard the “new” lady Gaga song Bloody Mary earlier today 😭 

thisguyN
6 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

The way my mom asked if I heard the “new” lady Gaga song Bloody Mary earlier today 😭 

Bless her heart

15 hours ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

So true, people tend to forget that thanks 

Awakened M
On 1/1/2023 at 8:59 AM, Meat said:

APPLAUSE did 308k streams yesterday omg it’s also slaying :nooo:

Give us that thing that we love!🥰

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Leoj305
On 1/2/2023 at 1:33 PM, YouCanSitWithUs said:

Flop is relative. ARTPOP was bigger than a lot of full on eras , Going from a 20 million + seller in TF to 2.5 ish million is a steep drop but it technically wasn’t a flop just Diff standards for her I guess.

Archived