I would also like to know cb11ea1437e8c5420fce456254050715.jpg

i’m not real, i’m theatre

InTheCloset
37 minutes ago, Meat said:

Who’s the first :triggered:

My biological one. I love her to death. Love Gaga but love her more

The abyss stares back

Economy

It's too bad her next album isn't right around the corner. This Gaga hype into her old discography lately would have given her next release a really nice boost

13 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

My biological one. I love her to death. Love Gaga but love her more

Omg I didn’t even think of that :air:

River

sleeper hit :giveup:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

YouCanSitWithUs

I feel like she has come full circle as a classic and now the little kids are discovering/living for Gaga in 2023 the same way alot of us in middle school/high school thought of Britney in like 2010/2011. Britney was an established icon at this point and everyone sort of just universally loved her music. I feel like that is kind of where Gaga is at this point in her career. 

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Born This Way, Judas, Alejandro, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Applause, The Edge of Glory, You and I, and Shallow are all considered "classics" the same way Britney's songs HMBOMT, Toxic, Ooops!, Stronger, Crazy, Slave 4 U, Lucky, Womanizer, If U Seek Amy, Gimme More, Piece of Me, and Circus are all considered classics.

I guess that means Rain on Me was kinda Gaga's "Till the World Ends" haha. I don't really know where to put streaming successes like "Million Reasons", "Bloody Mary", "The Cure", or "Always Remember Us This Way" because they are interesting hits in a different way...Gaga really does have these off-shoots of success even outside of her own "pop music cannon" that really is beginning to show just how much impact and influence she has in different parts of pop culture.

I would venture to say that Gaga and Britney are on the same level at this point. I do think, considering the unfortunate situation Britney was in, that this means Gaga will probably end up having a bigger career and more longevity than Britney. But that's okay. Britney will never not be legendary and I think us Little Monsters would never deny that precedent being established for Britney. 

Dr Fudge

2 highlights in the past week have been hearing the song being played in someone’s car as I walked by and hearing it on the radio last night. Insane

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

HausOfAntonio

I just wish the hype hadn’t started around Christmas time with like a million Christmas songs on the chart :selena: 

Archived