Meat

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maxine Puth
1 hour ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Rihanna and Beyonce? Arguably Ariana?

Beyoncé started releasing solo in 2003, Rihanna in 2005, Ariana’s debut is from around 2013 :partysick: Gaga’s peers are probably Katy, Adele, etc. since they all debuted around 2008. 

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, Maxine Puth said:

Beyoncé started releasing solo in 2003, Rihanna in 2005, Ariana’s debut is from around 2013 :partysick: Gaga’s peers are probably Katy, Adele, etc. since they all debuted around 2008. 

I didn't know Beyonce went solo so long ago :huntyga: but Ariana and Rihanna are both dependent on what we consider Gaga's peers. I didn't even think of Katy or Adele, but I feel like Adele is still doing well

1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Outstreaming her with ease mwah 

Maybe by monthly listeners (which includes people who heard Bloody Mary even once, including via playlisting), but actual steams as well?

6 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Rihanna and Beyonce? Arguably Ariana?

Rihanna is successful but not in this music/movies/culture way. She sells makeup and clothes.

Beyoncé has flop movies and no personality for the public to latch onto.

Ariana has zero cultural impact.

Gaga's brow bone on that pic is DIVINE!!!!!!!!! :firega:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Gagaism
3 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

didn't even think of Katy or Adele, but I feel like Adele is still doing well

Of course Adele is doing amazing with her music, breaking records after records and making her an icon for sure. We just need to keep in mind the fact that Gaga has shown and proven her versatility which is not for everyone, from different genres of music, acting and general perfomances, it’s just another level of talent. 

LadyxGaGa
5 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

I think that’s the worst news because the sped up version won’t count towards BM’s charting? 

honestly that kinda makes this all that much more impressive tho since it’s like the original genuinely being listened to and sought after 

i wish we knew how many listens it has on other platforms. gimme the AM numbers plssss

Catnikko
5 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

I think that’s the worst news because the sped up version won’t count towards BM’s charting? 

better someone hear the sped up version with a chance of them going to find what song it is over no one hearing the song at all

Actual patient

hieronymus
45 minutes ago, CheapGin said:

Rihanna is successful but not in this music/movies/culture way. She sells makeup and clothes.

Beyoncé has flop movies and no personality for the public to latch onto.

Ariana has zero cultural impact.

peak stan brain going on here

monstertoronto
55 minutes ago, catsounds said:

better someone hear the sped up version with a chance of them going to find what song it is over no one hearing the song at all

Ya better than nothing but would be even better if people preferred listening to the original to the sped up one in general. 

Archived