💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joan Rivers & Melissa respond to the never ending saga!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

MetalHausOfJosh

This probably AP, but just in case

"I think this will hurt Gaga a little in the long term. It's brought up again the fact she loves animals and wears fur," says Joan. "'Fashion Police' is funny. Gaga, of all people, should know that. She worked the same little clubs I did in the Village. She has gay followers and she doesn't know funny? For God's sake, calm down. I think that Gaga, who is making hundreds of millions of dollars a year, with a bad nose, should get on her knees and thank God.â€

"Everyone in showbiz is out to get attention, with the exception of Kim Kardashian," says Joan. "Who are we all talking about today? Gaga. She is a very smart businesswoman; the only thing I'm upset about is that Gaga didn't mention 'Joan and Melissa' returns on WETV Feb. 23 at 9 p.m. I don't want to get into a fight with Gaga, but if her mother sends me a letter, my mother is going to come back from the grave and scare the s*** out of her customers in her restaurant. Because of Gaga's contribution to fashion, I'm sitting in herring panties."

Also this

Melissa's opinion:

"I'm disappointed. We are all in the entertainment business. When people say our show bullies people, I get very annoyed. Our show is about fashion and comedy. No one is saying someone is a bad person. When they make millions of dollars a picture and we don't like one of the dresses they get for free, lighten up. Stop taking yourself so seriously," says Melissa. "Kelly is such a love. When she called me yesterday, I told her not to answer back to Gaga. I love the fact her mom, Sharon, spoke out. Gaga has so much power and is such an icon and can flip a switch and have everyone turn on someone -- that's the ultimate mean girl."

:smh:

The nose part :smh::crossed::fail:

Thoughts?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because it's funny doesn't mean it's nice, or that it should be said. :roll:

Somehow I expected this :P

DaR34lestBeitch

shes one to talk. i honestly like watching fp, but roll my eyes every time she criticizes gaga's, or anyone's facial beauty for that matter.

nose? well joan, at least she can breathe through hers because its real!

i hope she stops. bullies in schools and everywhere out there mostly think what they're doing is fun/funny too but that doesn't mean that it is, and that it should be tolerated

Archived