💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joan Rivers & Melissa respond to the never ending saga!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bottom line, Gaga is standing up for something that is frowned upon by Hollywood, which is to be compassionate and take the road less taken. People are gonna give her a hard time for it.

Joan Rivers does have a point though.

Exactly. Like its very conflicting because this situation is not black and white. No one is 100% right and its hard to take a side here--everyone of them has made good points and not so right decisions. I just hope this breezes over and doesn't effect gaga negatively in the future.

joan is always talking about gaga's nose, she has even reffered to her as simply "The Nose" :fail:

Watch fashion police get canceled by the end of 2013 because Gaga refused to do any ARTPOP promo interview with E! :nacho:

Alcina Dimitrescu

In 20 years, Gaga will be remembered for her critically acclaimed and succesful albums and Joan for insulting people

Kelly and Melissa who?

PopBitch

The holier than thous on here are killing me. I guess you don't go see comics. I guess no one watches late night shows where celebrities are made fun of every single night. I guess Gaga should ban those shows, never ever appear on them again. Give me a break. Gaga can call out Kelly all she wants, but when she dismisses a comedy show on fashion and now her little faithful are carrying on it makes me want to leave this site. In fact, I will. The way everything gets taken to extremes about every celeb is tiresome. All of this was stupid by all parties, but now acting like Fashion Police is some hate-filled show I'm incredulous. Buh-bye. There's another site that actually rarely turns on Gaga's imagined enemies. They must be in their 20s like me. Carry on.

PopBitch

In 20 years, Gaga will be remembered for her critically acclaimed and succesful albums and Joan for insulting people

Kelly and Melissa who?

Ah, dismissive again. Joan Rivers will go downin history as one of the top comics of all time , even briefly had a talk show , written many books.

Redstreak

The holier than thous on here are killing me. I guess you don't go see comics. I guess no one watches late night shows where celebrities are made fun of every single night. I guess Gaga should ban those shows, never ever appear on them again. Give me a break. Gaga can call out Kelly all she wants, but when she dismisses a comedy show on fashion and now her little faithful are carrying on it makes me want to leave this site. In fact, I will. The way everything gets taken to extremes about every celeb is tiresome. All of this was stupid by all parties, but now acting like Fashion Police is some hate-filled show I'm incredulous. Buh-bye. There's another site that actually rarely turns on Gaga's imagined enemies. They must be in their 20s like me. Carry on.

Bye. :sara:
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Mythic Mist

"I think this will hurt Gaga a little in the long term. It's brought up again the fact she loves animals and wears fur," says Joan. "'Fashion Police' is funny. Gaga, of all people, should know that. She worked the same little clubs I did in the Village. She has gay followers and she doesn't know funny? For God's sake, calm down. I think that Gaga, who is making hundreds of millions of dollars a year, with a bad nose, should get on her knees and thank God.â€

"Everyone in showbiz is out to get attention, with the exception of Kim Kardashian," says Joan. "Who are we all talking about today? Gaga. She is a very smart businesswoman; the only thing I'm upset about is that Gaga didn't mention 'Joan and Melissa' returns on WETV Feb. 23 at 9 p.m. I don't want to get into a fight with Gaga, but if her mother sends me a letter, my mother is going to come back from the grave and scare the s*** out of her customers in her restaurant. Because of Gaga's contribution to fashion, I'm sitting in herring panties."

Oh Joan :lmao:

Archived