💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joan Rivers & Melissa respond to the never ending saga!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

"she has gay followers and doesn't know funny."

A) It's possible to be funny without making jokes at other people's expense.

B) Gaga has a sense of humour, it clearly just differs from Joan's.

C) Maybe Fashion Police just isn't as funny as Joan thinks it is.

A.) The gay community has a history of worshiping snarky women from Dorothy Parker to Joan Rivers. We like to throw shade and read people to filth and there is nothing wrong with that.

B.) GaGa has a sense of humor when it comes to her art, but outside of her art she does not have a sense of humor. She isn't funny or clever.

C.) It is.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"she has gay followers and doesn't know funny."

A) It's possible to be funny without making jokes at other people's expense.

B) Gaga has a sense of humour, it clearly just differs from Joan's.

C) Maybe Fashion Police just isn't as funny as Joan thinks it is.

This.

" I cannot control my fans, and I discourage them from any negativity and violence, because that is wrong and hurtful -- and I do feel badly that your feelings were hurt. "

CAN THESE BITCHES READ? They just keep digging into her.

**** them gaga, if you see this: I love your Italian nose. Its beautiful because its you.

I can't Melissa actually suggesting Gaga is the "mean girl" here, when Kelly started all this crap. They automatically assume that because her fans are crazy, it's her fault. She is not our parent. She just said she doesn't condone what they do or say, and chastised them publicly on LM.com. Ugh.

GURL BYE.

MetalHausOfJosh

i feel bad saying this, but I think gagz overreacted and hurt herself in the process...

:usrs:

Kelly and Sharon overreacted!

How ironic rivers is speaking negatively about someone's appearance...

Its Joan Rivers, what do you expect? Thats what she does and shes hilarious. She openly makes fun of her own appearence as well, so.....

misanthrope

"Everyone in showbiz is out to get attention, with the exception of Kim Kardashian," says Joan. "Who are we all talking about today? Gaga. She is a very smart businesswoman"

-Joan Rivers on the feud

I dislike this feud but I like Fashion Police. Not looking forward to whatever shade Kelly wants to throw Gaga's way on upcoming episodes though.

B.) GaGa....isn't funny or clever.

too much.

Its Joan Rivers, what do you expect? Thats what she does and shes hilarious. She openly makes fun of her own appearence as well, so.....

True. I've never been a big fan though. I think most of the time she's just plain rude, but to each his own.

"Everyone in showbiz is out to get attention, with the exception of Kim Kardashian," says Joan. "Who are we all talking about today? Gaga. She is a very smart businesswoman"

-Joan Rivers on the feud

I dislike this feud but I like Fashion Police. Not looking forward to whatever shade Kelly wants to throw Gaga's way on upcoming episodes though.

too much.

I don't think outside of her art she is funny or clever, certainly not self deprecating. As someone who loves comedy and worships wit, watching her interviews is often a little painful.

misanthrope

I don't think outside of her art she is funny or clever, certainly not self deprecating. As someone who loves comedy and worships wit, watching her interviews is often a little painful.

I think she can be cute when candid or relatively charming. Though I also find her to be cringe-worthy at times as well.

Excuse me b---h, Gaga has a bad nose? Really? I'd rather have a big ass nose than a face that looks like it's made of plastic. Sit your ass down.

That was rude and I don't even care. She has no right. :crossed:

And that other girl is a god damn hypocrite calling Gaga a bully. Excuse me, no. Kelly has been harping on about how terrible Gaga's fans are for a year now and Gaga finally said something to defend herself. The fact that Gaga even had to say something after that long is ridiculous. She can sit her ass down too.

Actually, they all can sit there asses down and stfu. Gaga included. That'd be lovely. This is just stupidity now.

Rudz Xinc

yawn, hope she ignores these irrelevant b---hes, 1 letter is enough, she's said what's needed to be said

Look at those clowns

Joan and Melissa are just very vile people.... they make fun of celebrities and say things that are just so hurtful. I always imagine if I were one of those celebrities and heard those comments made about me I would be very offended or just hurt. Kelly is the biggest hypocrite by denouncing Gaga for some of her fans' remarks when she herself finds it acceptable to say what she wants on public television. Gaga's fans have minds of their own and are not brainwashed by her. To ask Gaga to command her fans to behave is just outrageous. Gaga has always spread positive messages through her music, charities, and speeches. What more is she supposed to do? Actions speak louder than words, and so far Kelly's actions only promote bullying with her comments and remarks on Fashion Police. By the way.... I'm pretty sure I have seen Kelly wear leather before Sharon. I'm just saying.

By the way.... can somebody remind me of the talent Joan, Melissa, Sharon and Kelly have again?

These women are mean girls who are pressed because a more popuar queen bee told them being mean is soooo 2005.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

By the way.... can somebody remind me of the talent Joan, Melissa, Sharon and Kelly have again?

Joan Rivers is a legend in the comedy business. Like, people can get all upset about what she said to Gaga. And you can question the merits of insult comedy. That's fine. But to pretend like Joan Rivers isn't talented is just silly. She's a trailblazer in her business.

pierodinero

bottom line, Gaga is standing up for something that is frowned upon by Hollywood, which is to be compassionate and take the road less taken. People are gonna give her a hard time for it.

Joan Rivers does have a point though.

Archived