💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joan Rivers & Melissa respond to the never ending saga!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

Joan is the first one to make fun of herself though. She jokes about how much work she's had done, among other things.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the drama was not finite. It was infinite! :smh:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Robotboy

lol i love how you can see so clear who is classy and kind and way above these people. i hope she doesnt respond to any of it. she just wrote a letter to kelly explaining she cant control her fans.. oh dear.

and gagas nose is fabulous. is she really gonna talk about looks. has she seen herself? o.o

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

"Everyone in showbiz is out to get attention, with the exception of Kim Kardashian," says Joan. "Who are we all talking about today? Gaga. She is a very smart businesswoman; the only thing I'm upset about is that Gaga didn't mention 'Joan and Melissa' returns on WETV Feb. 23 at 9 p.m. I don't want to get into a fight with Gaga, but if her mother sends me a letter, my mother is going to come back from the grave and scare the s*** out of her customers in her restaurant. Because of Gaga's contribution to fashion, I'm sitting in herring panties."

can't breathe :lmao:

I don't care what anyone says,

IT'S A "COMEDY" SHOW, WITH THE INTENT OF MALICIOUSLY MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE. IT'S "HUMOUR" AT THE EXPENSE OF SOMEONE ELSE.

The "it's just that we don't like their dresses, they should get over it" excuse is ridiculous. It often goes a lot further than that.

WE BELONG TOGETHER by MARIAH CAREY

perfect lol. :rip:
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Lion Heart

I don't want to get into a fight with Gaga, but if her mother sends me a letter, my mother is going to come back from the grave and scare the s*** out of her customers in her restaurant. Because of Gaga's contribution to fashion, I'm sitting in herring panties."

:rip:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Everyone in showbiz is out to get attention, with the exception of Kim Kardashian," says Joan. "Who are we all talking about today? Gaga. She is a very smart businesswoman; the only thing I'm upset about is that Gaga didn't mention 'Joan and Melissa' returns on WETV Feb. 23 at 9 p.m. I don't want to get into a fight with Gaga, but if her mother sends me a letter, my mother is going to come back from the grave and scare the s*** out of her customers in her restaurant. Because of Gaga's contribution to fashion, I'm sitting in herring panties."

can't breathe :lmao:

This just doesn't make absolutely no sense :huh:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

DrewStevens

We all know that the show is funny at some point but as the same as we know that Kelly should know that people love to hate online.

Archived