Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Any Xbox players?

Bowman

Featured Posts

So I now own an Xbox Series X! I was wondering if anyone here would like to play something online soon? 

Depending on what games we have, we could perhaps set up a group for some of us to play together :yennefer: and also be a good way to get to know each other more or interact with each other more! 

I have a lot of free time during this Christmas period so please respond to this thread if interested :sara:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I have a PS5 :bradley:

But some games are cross-platform compatible, right? :huh:

Nooooo :cyanlights:

Yeah I think so? That’s funny because my nephew told me this when I went to my brothers house today, but I haven’t tried it before? :lolly:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

PartySick
4 hours ago, Bowman said:

Nooooo :cyanlights:

Yeah I think so? That’s funny because my nephew told me this when I went to my brothers house today, but I haven’t tried it before? :lolly:

I thiiiiiink there are some...I know the bedrock version of Minecraft works :ladyhaha:

A few others may too like GTAO or RDO.

If you ever find out and want a gaming partner I'm always down :whitney:

🖤

12 hours ago, PartySick said:

I thiiiiiink there are some...I know the bedrock version of Minecraft works :ladyhaha:

A few others may too like GTAO or RDO.

If you ever find out and want a gaming partner I'm always down :whitney:

I think COD works as well, but i'm not sure if you like those games :staymad:

I'd be happy to play Minecraft though! We should try it :whitney: I do need a gaming partner tbh

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

@PartySick Let me know if you'd still like to play MC soon. We could try to build the BTW Ball :bear:

Also bumping this thread if others wanting to play 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Foolofatook

I have an Xbox (just got it!) and PS5. Only recently got back into gaming and was never into multiplayer when I was younger. I'd like to get into it! :-) If anyone has any recommendations for games and wants to add me to their list of gaming buds I'd be thrilled. None of my mates game. :-( I'm in Ireland so am GMT btw. Not an issue for weekends. 

Bowman
7 minutes ago, Foolofatook said:

I have an Xbox (just got it!) and PS5. Only recently got back into gaming and was never into multiplayer when I was younger. I'd like to get into it! :-) If anyone has any recommendations for games and wants to add me to their list of gaming buds I'd be thrilled. None of my mates game. :-( I'm in Ireland so am GMT btw. Not an issue for weekends. 

Would be very happy to! I'm in the UK so works for me :classy: i'm not really playing anything specific right now other than Call of Duty.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Foolofatook
3 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Would be very happy to! I'm in the UK so works for me :classy: i'm not really playing anything specific right now other than Call of Duty.

Got any recommendations? I have Halo infinite but I'm 100% noob. lol.

On a side note, never got around to playing Dead Space when it was originally out and playing it now on Game Pass. It's awesome.

• 2 months later...
danielawicks

Got Xbox S a few days ago, and it's so cool to play games. Before it I used to play on PC, but it's much better now. I have only GTA 5 and FIFA now, but later I'm going to get something else

Bowman
4 hours ago, danielawicks said:

Got Xbox S a few days ago, and it's so cool to play games. Before it I used to play on PC, but it's much better now. I have only GTA 5 and FIFA now, but later I'm going to get something else

I've got an Xbox S but I haven't got many new games to play! I was thinking of getting the new Hogwarts game, i've got the new Modern Warfare but I need to play more of that

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Archived