πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tarantino wants to work with Lady Gaga

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

*QNGyu.jpg

Quentin Tarantino would love to work with Lady Gaga. The director is a big fan of the 'Edge of Glory' songstress and he is open to a unique collaboration with the singer, who, like Quentin, is known for her eccentricity and creativity. When quizzed about working with Gaga at the UK premiere of 'Django Unchained' at the Empire cinema in London's Leicester Square last night (10.01.13), he told BANG Showbiz: ''I'm a big fan of hers. It could happen. She's a really nice person. We got together a couple of times. She's a real lovely person.''

The 'Born This Way' star is set to make her on-screen debut in 'Machete Kills' later this year, a film directed by Quentin's close friend and regular collaborator Robert Rodriguez. Quentin and Robert created the Machete character for a spoof trailer in their double-feature 'Grindhouse' in 2007, before Robert directed a full-length 'Machete' film starring Danny Trejo in 2010.

Gaga, who plays a s-xy gun-wielding character named La Chameleon in the sequel, finished shooting her parts last year. Robert praised the 26-year-old singer's performance in the film on his Twitter page, writing: ''I just finished working with @LadyGaga on @MacheteKills , she kicked SO MUCH ASS! Holy Smokes. Blown away! (sic)''

Gaga also tweeted: ''Yes its true, I will be making my debut as an actress in the amazing Machete Kills by @RODRIGUEZ I'M SO EXCITED!!! AH! Filming was insane.'' 'Machete Kills', which also stars Mel Gibson, Jessica Alba, Amber Heard and Michelle Rodriguez, is tentatively due for release in July. A host of 'Django Unchained' stars walked the special white carpet at the premiere last night including Jamie Foxx, Kerry Washington, Christoph Waltz and Samuel L. Jackson.

http://www.tv3.ie/en...0&article=92695

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I'm here for it tbh. His films are amazing and the telephone video is so epic referencing him. Pulp Fiction is my favorite film from him though :legend:

uhm YES

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

F#$% Yes. They would be brilliant together :legend:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Archived