David Guetta remixes Bloody Mary

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CatelynnMarie
2 hours ago, Negev said:

I mean... it's been 10 years. Both changed so much , both have been humbled and are still successful in their lanes. 

Yeah, it’s been a long time, and both have changed, it’s just irritating to me. Not just with Gaga, but any artist that gets a viral hit. You talk sh*t about someone or something until it’s trendy to enjoy/ make money off of. 

I’m also in a very b****y, F off type of mood at current, especially towards entitled men, so I’m more bitter than normal. He makes great music and I don’t blame him and anyone else for wanting to hop onto the trend for clout/ coin, but it’s annoying to see as a veteran stan since the literal beginning when not only Gaga was getting bullied for existing and being herself, but I was also just for liking her. Now a vast majority seems to have this love, admiration, respect for her. Again kind of annoying with the flip flopping, but that’s life.

YouCanSitWithUs
17 hours ago, LaFama said:

A David Guetta remix? It really is 2011 again :laughga:

That Bebe Rexha SMASH "I'm Good" that samples Eiffel 65's "I'm Blue" is a David Guetta song and behind Unholy is probably the biggest club smash this year, honey. Huge hit this year. It was released 3 months ago and already has half a billion streams. 

Also David Guetta has over 66 million monthly listeners on Spotify, 13 million more than Gaga, and is currently the most streamed EDM DJ on the planet and the #9 artist on Spotify. Just because EDM seems kind of like it hasn't come back yet completely (it will by the mid 2020s), doesn't mean that David Guetta has gone anywhere. Even his kind of "fun to be a DJ experimental projects" still get millions of streams and looped on plenty of EDM/Club playlists.  He was around for decades before becoming big in the 2010s, he was around during the turn of the 2010s club boom, and he has had his hands in countless hits since then even though his name wasn't on them. The dude has clout. Honestly outside of Daft Punk and Calvin Harris David Guetta probably has more impact on EDM-pop than any other DJ. The Chainsmokers would eat his turds for breakfast and be honored.

A David Guetta remix of "Bloody Mary" following his recent smash with Bebe Rexha would probably actually give Bloody Mary the fire it needs to become a Top 5 hit, same way Lana Del Rey had a smash with Summertime Sadness when remixed...and if timed right...Gaga's next Billboard Hot 100 #1 Hit. 

Honestly with the announcement from the Netlfix CEO that they still have alot more planned with Gaga, I think they are just waiting for the Christmas music and SZA and Taylor's stuff to kind of die down and then really hit hard week one or two of January. Gaga should release a remix EP, a visualizer, and maybe an official remix of Bloody Mary done by David Guetta with an official twitter single announcement. How hard would it even be for her to put together a really cool art form video for Bloody Mary ala one of the Chromatica interludes?
I have a feeling that this could actually happen. Gaga's team has become better at listening to the fans. And it is VITAL for her right now to make sure she has crossover impact with Gen Z. This is the perfect, organic opportunity. It's not try hard because Gen Z kids are the ones who started the whole Bloody Mary thing. She would just be seen as feeding her fans when they are hungry...which is exactly what creates new fans: responding to them. 

Debithius
7 hours ago, CatelynnMarie said:

Yeah, it’s been a long time, and both have changed, it’s just irritating to me. Not just with Gaga, but any artist that gets a viral hit. You talk sh*t about someone or something until it’s trendy to enjoy/ make money off of. 

I’m also in a very b****y, F off type of mood at current, especially towards entitled men, so I’m more bitter than normal. He makes great music and I don’t blame him and anyone else for wanting to hop onto the trend for clout/ coin, but it’s annoying to see as a veteran stan since the literal beginning when not only Gaga was getting bullied for existing and being herself, but I was also just for liking her. Now a vast majority seems to have this love, admiration, respect for her. Again kind of annoying with the flip flopping, but that’s life.

She was ahead of her time, that's the only thing to it. People eventually caught up with her.

Archived