Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

David Guetta remixes Bloody Mary

Noah

Featured Posts

D1SC0STICK

I’ve always loved to see David Guetta do something with Gaga. I mean, at the time he was all over the place and every single was a smash with whoever he worked :bradley:

Find your freedom in the music.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, D1SC0STICK said:

I’ve always loved to see David Guetta do something with Gaga. I mean, at the time he was all over the place and every single was a smash with whoever he worked :bradley:

He did work on Fashion! :gaycat:

RichAssPiss

There's no way this isn't coming out. It's definitely either a tease for a release, or he's putting out an ad to Interscope to license it from him. 

1 hour ago, D1SC0STICK said:

Wdym was? He is still that succesful :triggered:

ChicaSkas

Omg omg omg !! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Agunimon
6 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Oh I hope he finishes it and we get to hear it soon!! Meanwhile lets take a moment to appreciate this cool song he worked on ARTPOP:

The best song on ARTPOP, for me! I love it.

I hope he releases this.

Anderson123
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

The best song on ARTPOP, for me! I love it.

I hope he releases this.

It's a great song and glad it's on the album even if it's a little safe for what ARTPOP is supposed to be like, maybe that's the beauty of it. I also really love how Gaga can work with producers and have the final product be completely different to their signature sound. It's a Guetta/Will I Am song and doesn't even sound like it.

KURUSHITOVSKA

A Guetta and Morten remix? Hello!??? Gaga is finally getting a decent remix

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

CatelynnMarie

I mean, sick, but I’ll never forget when he sh*t talked Gaga & the album just because she chose not to work with him for the BTW album. His ego got shattered because he “could have made it better”, when it wasn’t even his project or story to tell to begin with. 

Daddy Guetta serving in his 60s. What a gorgeous iconic man. I hope this is released 

1 hour ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I mean, sick, but I’ll never forget when he sh*t talked Gaga & the album just because she chose not to work with him for the BTW album. His ego got shattered because he “could have made it better”, when it wasn’t even his project or story to tell to begin with. 

I mean... it's been 10 years. Both changed so much , both have been humbled and are still successful in their lanes. 

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, CatelynnMarie said:

Wait, wasn’t that Calvin Harris??? 

ChavaWM

A Bloody Mary Remix EP with remixes by Boy Harsher, Nova Twins and The Soft Moon would be epic. No djs that are gonna beat drop after beat drop. We need good darkwave remixes

Archived