Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Netflix marketing boss confirms they plan more Wednesday things related to Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

SevenAteNine
1 hour ago, gypsy Hero said:

Uff. This kinda reads so sad and ill intentioned, maybe it’s just me and my ever so optimistic view points, but I hope she stays as far away from them as possible. The show definitely tries to capitalize on her big name and I don’t think there is much for Gaga to gain here. Couple straights who now know one other song of hers and that’s it 🤷🏼‍♀️

What? How? I mean, why is that a bad thing? They arent using her name in a rude way, they didnt even know it was gonna blow up this way.. I for one think its fun and it gives the gp more, it maybe even convert some to join our fanbase

RIP 9.

LordByron28
3 hours ago, bionic said:

I love Gaga, but planned viral moments are not it

Reading the interview, I think people are misinterpreting what she means. She mentioned that they are likely reaching saturation with young people now that it has gone massively viral this past month. They had Gaga, Interscope, Netflix, Wednesday cast and crew all participating on social media and streaming to maximize the viral hit. Now they can shift marketing towards Adults and families that haven't caught on as fully to Wednesday as the teens have. Radio and Television are platforms that are better suited for reaching adults in terms of marketing. Pushing the song to radio, a televised performance, and a music video/lyrics video of some sort would be a big way to promote the song and show to a different audience than the one they are currently marketing towards through Spotify, Netflix, Twitter, and Tik Tok. TV works well for Gen X and Boomers as well as kids/grandkids. Radio is skewed more heavily towards 30+ year olds. YouTube lyric video and/or music video for Gen Z and Millienials. Gaga, I'm sure doesn't mind as she could get a major hit from 10 years ago as well as being affiliated with Addams Family pop culture and Tim Burton. 

Tinnitus15
2 hours ago, Stephen said:

I remember as a kid I was obsessed with Tim Burton and part of what drew me to Gaga was that same dark oddity, even during the Fame era like with her outfits, Paparazzi music video, Pop Ate My Heart interlude etc. I always hoped they would work together on something and this is now the perfect opportunity. :giveup: 

EIUiuygXUAEtLO_.jpg

7368465-C-6-EE1-4-C80-8-EC6-86-CED3-E544

DNiAItCVAAAxL2G.jpg

Honestly I kinda crave Gaga in avatar 

MonsterPaws
6 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

Uff. This kinda reads so sad and ill intentioned, maybe it’s just me and my ever so optimistic view points, but I hope she stays as far away from them as possible. The show definitely tries to capitalize on her big name and I don’t think there is much for Gaga to gain here. Couple straights who now know one other song of hers and that’s it 🤷🏼‍♀️

*facepalm*

It was Wednesday and/or Gaga fans that made the edit so popular on TikTok. Gaga herself hopped on the trend. Is she "capitalizing" on the show's impact and Jenna's dance routine?

This level of gatekeeping is just sad.

ProfessionalClown
7 hours ago, bionic said:

I love Gaga, but planned viral moments are not it

I do t think a vital moment, I fully think they’re gonna bring her into the show somehow. Either a cameo, a role, or her music being a pivotal part 

bpmMonkey
3 hours ago, MonsterPaws said:

*facepalm*

It was Wednesday and/or Gaga fans that made the edit so popular on TikTok. Gaga herself hopped on the trend. Is she "capitalizing" on the show's impact and Jenna's dance routine?

This level of gatekeeping is just sad.

Well, you missed my point then *facepalm* 

I don’t mind fans having fun with it, I don’t mind Gaga having fun with it. I do mind a CEO or whatever who probably never had a thought for her now seeing what has happened and basically saying „let’s milk this to the fullest to my benefit“ 

And maybe read up a little on things before using big words in small situations. 😊

MonsterPaws
11 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Well, you missed my point then *facepalm* 

I don’t mind fans having fun with it, I don’t mind Gaga having fun with it. I do mind a CEO or whatever who probably never had a thought for her now seeing what has happened and basically saying „let’s milk this to the fullest to my benefit“ 

And maybe read up a little on things before using big words in small situations. 😊

Yikes. You might need a class or two on this thing called "managing your emotions." It's not a big deal babes.

Anyway, "I do mind a CEO or whatever who probably never had a thought for her now seeing what has happened and basically saying „let’s milk this to the fullest to my benefit“ 

^ why? The interaction is symbiotic. Gaga's music gets free exposure (helps that she also hopped on the trend and is enjoying it), and Netflix connects with more viewers. Plus opens up for future--official--use of Gaga's music.

Also: "And maybe read up a little on things before using big words in small situations. 😊"

If you think any of the words I used are big then please ask a refund from whatever educational institution had the misfortune of having you :laughga:

11 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

If you think any of the words I used are big then please ask a refund from whatever educational institution had the misfortune of having you :laughga:

real housewives shade GIF

HardlyaSaint
11 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

Not to mention didn’t we just cancel Tim burton for lack of colored actors in his movies only for him to make black people the colonizers in his cheap Addams universe that is only surviving due to the Ortega popularity wave💁🏾‍♂️????

TimotheeChalamet
11 hours ago, Rifek said:

But did she mention Gaga or Bloody Mary? I can’t hear it anywhere 

Pretty sure I heard an interview where she said she's not into pop music, so I think she's not a fan. Which is completely fine tbh

InTheCloset
14 hours ago, Creyk said:

4:03

THATS IT.

THIS JENNA BITCH IS NOW CANCELETTTTTTTTT:fthis:

The abyss stares back

Archived