๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Christmas Baddie - Gaga on TikTok

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

RAYA.core

gaga pigtails and showing natural skin so cute! i did not know haus labs had red and white it looks so cute

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chun li

Promo for joker's gonna be like:

"I had no makeup artist with me on set. Iย wanted to paint my own face and express Harley's pain and rebellion through art and makeup."

GagasEnigma4
On 12/23/2022 at 10:13 AM, LaLuna said:

Wait, people actually have negative things to say about this? When she's just being cute and having fun? Jesus. And people wonder why she stopped interacting with usย :samanthac:

Right!! Its sad and disgraceful. This is why she stays away from social media for her mental health. Who can blame her?! She was just trying to have FUN and her โ€œfansโ€ are the ones dragging her??!:saladga:

As Gaga once sangโ€ฆโ€Iโ€™m not your plastic dollโ€:fthis:ย Let her have fun.:bye:

Starmie25

All some of you do is whine and complain. She's just having fun. No wonder she doesn't talk regularly with some of y'all.

TheSine

We need to add a "Huh?" reaction because some of you confuse me.

๐Ÿ–คTheSine๐Ÿ–ค

ALGAYDO
On 12/22/2022 at 8:48 PM, dit said:

Idc if she makes a christmas album dedicated to Haus Labs. PLZ Gaga just give us a full on Xmas album with all originals even if it references Haus Labs in EVERY song :messga:ย 

Track 01: Christmas Baddieย 

Track 02: Christmas Baddie (Haus Labs Version)ย 

Track 03:ย Christmas Tree (feat. Space Cowboy)ย 

Track 04: Christmas Tree (Solo Version)ย 

:sis:

On 12/24/2022 at 1:26 PM, chun li said:

Promo for joker's gonna be like:

"I had no makeup artist with me on set. Iย wanted to paint my own face and express Harley's pain and rebellion through art and makeup."

Bookmarking this. The accuracyโ€ฆ

Archived