💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Christmas Baddie - Gaga on TikTok

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Idc if she makes a christmas album dedicated to Haus Labs. PLZ Gaga just give us a full on Xmas album with all originals even if it references Haus Labs in EVERY song :messga: 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove

Fans always complainign she never interacts and now look at the reaction of so called fans on this video:sick: good thing she shuld stay away from them

Anywyas. She looks adorable. I love when she has fun like this. Esp her pigtails:flutter:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Cello

I need to add this song to the pop girls Christmas megarate

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

I love to see her enjoying her moments and I think her face and song are adorable. I hope gaga doesn't care about the hate comments.

Moonlight on Water

i'm glad i was late to checking this out, because some of y'all are stupidly selfish and selfishly stupid.

anywho! we all know what she was doing with that whole style! i can't wait for next year

she/her

misha4ever

Like, people are taking a silly video as a 'serious makeup tutorial gone wrong' and how she shouldn't have posted it or her team shouldn't allowed her to post it... Those are quotes from fans, btw.

english is not my native language >.<

All those negative comments and for what? She’s just being silly and having fun like she always does. 

Don’t be surprised if we won’t get another TikTok video in months…:saladga:

Lanadelduck
20 hours ago, G U C C I said:

She’s adorable but does she seriously think this puts her products in the best light for sales?? She could literally do the best visuals ever for her brand but instead uploads **** that even basic influencers wouldn’t want. It just blows my mind. Like why bother at all or just repost Haus labs videos. 

And while it is nice to see her after so long if it’s just gonna be makeup promo again then why do something like this? She owns 51% of the company she’s not obligated to do random promo. Just enjoy the time away let your brand post polished ads. 

She very well might be obligated by contract to post about it every so often. 

6 hours ago, Brizel said:

The views are kind of low , but it’s cute 

the large majority of her purely HL related tiktok’s flopped, it isn’t coincidental at this point :ohwell:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

LaLuna

Wait, people actually have negative things to say about this? When she's just being cute and having fun? Jesus. And people wonder why she stopped interacting with us :samanthac:

ChicaSkas
21 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Wait, people actually have negative things to say about this? When she's just being cute and having fun? Jesus. And people wonder why she stopped interacting with us :samanthac:

this is so resoundingly true. She should be free to have fun with us however she wants. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Nathaniel Arven

this is super cute and the little baddie song is everything I needed to remind myself not to care about beauty and consumerism. 

Archived