life

Christmas Baddie - Gaga on TikTok

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarcamstic

she’s so cute :messga: i love her so much :bradley: hoping gaga & all of you GGD users have a great holiday :kara:

flying like 1000 birds

G U C C I

She’s adorable but does she seriously think this puts her products in the best light for sales?? She could literally do the best visuals ever for her brand but instead uploads **** that even basic influencers wouldn’t want. It just blows my mind. Like why bother at all or just repost Haus labs videos. 

And while it is nice to see her after so long if it’s just gonna be makeup promo again then why do something like this? She owns 51% of the company she’s not obligated to do random promo. Just enjoy the time away let your brand post polished ads. 

25 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I dont know what to say...

24 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

The scars on my mind are on Replay…

HEY HEY

Schwerk

She's adorable but so bad at eye makeup, it's kinda cute tbh.

She has a talent for so many things, it's endearing to me there's things she just doesn't really master. If this look is a good way to promote your brand is a different question.

make up christmas GIF by CBBC

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

43 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

She’s adorable but does she seriously think this puts her products in the best light for sales?? She could literally do the best visuals ever for her brand but instead uploads **** that even basic influencers wouldn’t want. It just blows my mind. Like why bother at all or just repost Haus labs videos. 

And while it is nice to see her after so long if it’s just gonna be makeup promo again then why do something like this? She owns 51% of the company she’s not obligated to do random promo. Just enjoy the time away let your brand post polished ads. 

Umm… she just made a silly and extremely adorable video using her own product. Even from marketing point of view it makes sense cuz it gives the message you’re not obligated to be a makeup artist to enjoy the product. Anyways I couldn’t care less about hauslabs this video and the tune is so cute :kara:

go babe be a xmas baddy now 

• CyanLights changed the title to Christmas Baddie - Gaga on TikTok

Archived