Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DJWS Thanks Gaga For Bloody Mary

LateToCult

Featured Posts

why does everything have to be read as shade? He was just proud of the fact people appreciated this piece of work 11 years later.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult
17 minutes ago, NATAH said:

he didn't shade anybody :messga: OP was being messy :messga:

Pls not multiple people dunking on DJWS because of my lil title. 95% of my comments/threads here are just me trolling and lying for fun. Like that one time I convinced people Bradley Cooper’s “jet” was flying to the Netherlands in time for the Arnhem concert.  :ladyhaha:

Pennywise
23 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Do y'all ever get tired of being wrong? :grr:

I've never been wrong ever in my life ever :huntyga:

Except when it comes to straight guys wanting to **** me ofc :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

Pls not multiple people dunking on DJWS because of my lil title. 95% of my comments/threads here are just me trolling and lying for fun. Like that one time I convinced people Bradley Cooper’s “jet” was flying to the Netherlands in time for the Arnhem concert.  :ladyhaha:

when the twitter accounts get wind of this and we end up with a change.org petition to exhile djws

3A8931C1-3918-426D-B3C0-C86AFB9A4339.thu

mother, what must i do?

Emigrante
31 minutes ago, NATAH said:

yeah but my point was PI isn't her only song to not "last" so it was silly to call the tweet PI shade

What did he say.

Ah okay it was a joke. 😂

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

YouCanSitWithUs
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

me w any ARTPOP song, I fear… but you gotta be more clever than this  :flop:

girl I am gonna laugh when ARTPOP's anniversary comes around and "Donatella" goes viral. Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Honestly the "I am so fab, check it out I'm blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch" is a very TikTok-able moment!

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

This is that Twitter meme all over again. Hold on...

Fhi5eyAWYAELnqv.jpg

This^

'Cause literally point to where he says other producers' work doesn't last :laughga:

No it's not the meme again. He clearly means his work is better than others. I stan his work but this isn't the first time honey.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

The Fame Monster

I believe he means good but sometimes his choice of words is interesting. :triggered:

I mean, Born This Way has always been meaningful and made to last. A legendary album. Just like ARTPOP. BTW and ARTPOP have not always appealed to the public, but the fans have always loved and cherished them. And I think that's all that matters. Of course, some artists make music for the bling. 

Does anyone know if DJWS has had any other projects now when he hasn't worked with Gaga for a while? Yes, I know I could use Google but I'm working now. :fan:

Find your freedom in the music

Meta Mart

Dum dum da di da dum dum da di da dida da di da.    dum dum da di da

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Good! I love when the people behind a song are grateful for successes the song has! This must be a really unique feeling for an 11 year old song!

I opened the thread after the title was changed, but looking back I see the PI dig. 🙄

How is this digging PI ? He doesn't even say it?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, The Fame Monster said:

Does anyone know if DJWS has had any other projects now when he hasn't worked with Gaga for a while? Yes, I know I could use Google but I'm working now. :fan:

Yes:

Pitbull's Globalization Tour opener

The Pool House mixtape series

a bunch of other stuff I don't know about

(and I help out with mp3s for his radio station project sometimes :sara:)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, Bowman said:

I find him a bit annoying and arrogant sometimes but I feel like it’s because he tries to build hype for nothing :blink: I’m not a fan of how he speaks on social media and I feel toxic energy vibes :neyde: 

No, he is the purest nicest guy. Someday if you meet him you'll see. I don't think I've met a kinder person ever. 

Pop Music

we stan you DJWS now give us ARTPOP act II with Ga don't be shy besties :ladyhaha:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

TortureMeOnReplay
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

yeah but my point was PI isn't her only song to not "last" so it was silly to call the tweet PI shade

Bloody Mary didn't last either, until last week. The irony. 

Archived