Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Titanic Will Re-Release With Remastered For Valentine's Day 2023

RAMROD

Will You Watch?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Watch?

• Yes. I Can Finally Experience It In Cinema
    • No, Already Know The Story. Waste Of Money.
    • Maybe. But Cameron Need To Stop Re-releasing His Movies Tho!

Featured Posts

GovernmentHookah

Oh I will be there. I’ve seen this movie in theaters during its original run in 1997/1998, 15th anniversary, 20th anniversary, and Valentine’s Day 2020. This is my all-time favorite movie and probably always will be.

LaLuna

Titanic is definitely a movie that was made to be seen on the big screen, so this is exciting. When it was first released I saw it three times at the cinema, I was obsessed. I had the movie poster in my bedroom and everything. And like every teenage girl in the late 90s I had a huge crush on Leo DiCaprio :billie:

3 hours ago, Benji said:

I watched it again recently because it was on TV, I always try to when it’s on.  I think I’d miss the adverts and a break for the News half way through :ladyhaha:

It sounds weird but a part of the nostalgia I have for this film is the break in the middle.  When it was on videotape you had to get up and swap the tapes so it’s part of the tradition.  I hope the theatres do a break :vegas:

OMG, I had it on VHS too, having to swap the tapes halfway through was such a pain in the butt :ladyhaha: 

JustTea
2 hours ago, Petrichor said:

Why would I pay money to watch a Hight Frame Rate remaster? A higher frame rate will feel less movie like.

4K and HDR are already worth it, High Frame Rate makes it even sharper although some ppl don't like the smoother movement... :haroon:

JustTea
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

5-AF07959-8487-4-D5-D-8-D3-F-1239-D0-C11

Is this an official poster? Why is High Frame Rate called HFT and not HFR (as it normally is)? :oprah:

PunkTheFunk

I've never watched it from start to finish but I've seen bits of it on TV at least a thousand times:bear:

ChicaSkas

There's still room in that godd*mn door, Rose

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• 2 weeks later...
Future Lovers

On 12/18/2022 at 7:01 PM, ChicaSkas said:

There's still room in that godd*mn door, Rose

It wasn't a matter of room, it was a matter of balance. They could both fit, and he tried to get onto it but the door started to turn over. They could both fit, but the door couldn't support them both because it would be imbalanced. 

Archived