Both ASIB & HOG still Top 10 on streaming

Meat

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
11 hours ago, River said:

OP u misleading sorry but Sin City 2 and Machete Kills are not in the list so it's not all movies plz change title or i'll just change myself because i can :neyde:

I was thinking that too I don't see Machete

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

4 hours ago, Mocchi said:

I won't give an opinion on ASIB because we all know why it was so successful (right? :stalkga:) but HoG... That was a mess and we all know Prime doesn't have the best movies out there... That top5 is lame :glamourpuss:

It’s so lame that it’s still the highest earning R-rated drama of the decade so far :glamourpuss: Maybe the GP didn’t want to watch good movies? :glamourpuss:

RichAssPiss

A Star Is Born might go down as one of the last great adult drama blockbusters that Hollywood made. That kind of mid-level film has all but evaporated at the box office and gotten punted to streaming. Its genuinely beloved and will likely be remembered as a classic. 

57 minutes ago, Meat said:

It’s so lame that it’s still the highest earning R-rated drama of the decade so far :glamourpuss: Maybe the GP didn’t want to watch good movies? :glamourpuss:

I think we are mature enough to avoid starting a quality vs successful movie discussion right?

Right? :billie:

7 hours ago, Mocchi said:

I think we are mature enough to avoid starting a quality vs successful movie discussion right?

Right? :billie:

This thread is purely about numbers and charts so I don’t think I was the one being immature by bringing in a subjective metric :billie:

9 hours ago, Meat said:

1 hour ago, Meat said:

This thread is purely about numbers and charts so I don’t think I was the one being immature by bringing in a subjective metric :billie:

:stalkga:

Just A Holy Fool

Maybe with House of Gucci it’s fans constantly starting it to try and rewatch it and falling asleep… like me :awkney:

1 hour ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Maybe with House of Gucci it’s fans constantly starting it to try and rewatch it and falling asleep… like me :awkney:

Shhhht, don't say this out loud or Meat will come for your blood :ladyhaha:

Just A Holy Fool
2 hours ago, Mocchi said:

Shhhht, don't say this out loud or Meat will come for your blood :ladyhaha:

Loved Gaga in Gucci, but the movie is so slow.

Archived