Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Perfume Talk

Noah

Featured Posts

Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Bacarrat Rouge Extrait (for when I feel good)

Maison Francis Kurkdjian - L’Homme A La Rose (daily)

Diptyque - Orphéon (daily)

Chanel - Bleu De Chanel (for party/night)

Hermes - Terre d’Hermes (for formal events)

Dior - Sauvage (used to be my go to but it’s way too common, I don’t want people to think that I use some uninspired deodorants)

I bought a Tom Ford Noir Extreme when I spotted it in an airport coz it was cheap. Regretted so much coz it triggers my eczema and the smell is so unpleasant. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trxstan

AAAA literally just got into perfumes over the summer!!!

Current gotos:

Escentric Molecules: Molecule 01

Imaginary Authors: Yesterday Haze

Lalique: White

Want:

BDK parfums: Gris Charnel (everyone should smell this it's an incredible spicy sexy figgy tea)

January Scent Project: Buruvuvu

Frapin: L'humaniste

woop hey there keep scrolling

ELECTROHEART

I think I'm basic in my perfume taste because I have been used always Polos and CKs but lately I have been obsessed with Invictus by Paco Rabbane, I think it smells like a clean and elegant men and this makes me feel like a hot guy from Menatwork dot com so I use it in my day-by-day :partysick: idk why

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

NewUsername

I love perfume, I currently have about 115 different samples and 17 different bottles ^^ 
I love Valentino fragrances (the original Puig line) and to answer the question of "which one should everyone try": Dior Homme Intense!

Hard to say because I own Fame and Eau de Gaga in the past (both bottles are still full after 10 years). But recently my favorite perfume brand is Alien Objects (this is Indonesian perfume brand, so if you don’t believe me, look it up), and my current addiction is Alien Objects-Doraemon, which smells like lemon, lime, soda, Japanese sake, and sandalwood.

3 hours ago, ScreamQueen007 said:

Now & Forever by Joan Rivers. 

That perfume exists?

10 hours ago, Lukas96 said:

I currently have Versace's Blue Jeans (mostly for everyday use, since it's on the cheaper side), Moschino's Boy Toy, Paco Rabanne's Phantom and Mügler's Alien Man and Womanity on rotation.

Used to have some Dior, Gucci and Custo Barcelona, but not repurchase material for me. 

My favorite of all time is A*Men. I do gravitate towards Mügler for fragances.

Moschino's Toy Boy reminds me a lot of Eau de Gaga for some reason. 🤔 🙂

Helxig
11 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

My taste in frags changes daily but I’d 100% say I really lean towards sweeter gourmands, heavy resins, modern white florals, and heavier scents that include notes like myrrh, darker vanillas, incense, woods (especially ebony wood), coffee, Tonka, chocolate, darker roses, etc. 

You taste in fragrances is so similar to mine! I haven't found a fragrance I like yet so I make my own crude fragrance for daily use myself :smh:  I use perfumers alcohol and fragrance oils of vanilla, roasted coffee, cedarwood, sandalwood, black pepper, a woodfire/smokey accord, leather, a small amount of ambrarome, and a tiny amount of both violet and lime. It's fine for daily use but I want a REAL FRAGRANCE! 

The problem is they are so expensive that I cannot bring myself to blind-buy anything, and nowhere in my country does testers of anything I'd want to try :selena:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Concertaholic
12 hours ago, Easy said:

Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Bacarrat Rouge Extrait

Omg this is my favorite! If only it wasn’t over $300 for a tiny 2.4oz bottle :bradley:

TheSine

I keep forgetting to wear the perfume I have, but I really want to get Chanel No.5. I finally got a chance to smell it one time and I fell in love at first smell. 

🖤TheSine🖤

16 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Omg this is my favorite! If only it wasn’t over $300 for a tiny 2.4oz bottle :bradley:

It’s worth every penny. My students are so used to me wearing perfume but when I wear it they would complement it. I even bought the candle for my office and not a single person said anything bad about it.

literally bought a dozen candles as Christmas gifts 🎁 

On 12/17/2022 at 7:20 AM, NikolaGa said:

Moschino's Toy Boy reminds me a lot of Eau de Gaga for some reason. 🤔 🙂

Never had the chance to smell Eau de Gaga unfortunately

I wear Eau De Gaga still, I have 4 75ml bottles unopened because I knew they’d be discontinued; I love the zesty smell of it it’s great for an every day smell!

other than that I have 

Terre d Hermes - Hermes

Comme Des Garçon - Amazing Green

Mont Blanc - Explorer

Burberry - Hero

zesty smells are my fav

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Stafani Versace

Go to:

1. Thierry Mugler - Alien
2. Ariana Grande - Cloud
My previous "signature scent/combo" was Fame and the OG Gucci Guilty (the one "for women"). I wore them separately obviously, but they were so good layered! BOTH of them have been discontinued.

Buy list:

1. Viktor & Rolf - Bon Bon
2. Thierry Mugler - Angel Nova (had it but ran out)
3. Dior - Poison
4. Valentino - Voce Viva (had before but ran out lol)
5. YSL - Black Opium (had before but ran out)

Archived