💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Perfume Talk

Noah

Featured Posts

Hey,

I thought I‘d open a Thread just to talk about perfumes! 

What is your go-to Perfume?

What is on your buy-list?

Which Perfume do you think everyone should smell?

My go-to is Diors Addict, however I‘ve been thinking of getting Kayali Vanilla 28 lately, as I love the sweetness of it. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

My go to’s are:

1. Roja - Sweetie Aoud 

2. Kilian - Beyond Love/Sweet Redemption 

3. Byron Parfums - Mula Mula Rouge Extreme 

4. Xerjoff - Italica 

5. Tom Ford - Noir de Noir 

Ones I REALLY want rn are very few tbh but:

1. Kilian - Love Special Blend 2019

2. Fendi - L’acquarossa elixir 

3. Tom Ford - Cherry Smoke/Electric Cherry 

4. Ahwaz - Helwa 

Ones I think everyone should smell:

1. Tom Ford - Black Orchid/Lost Cherry

2. Kilian - Black Phantom/Love Dont Be Shy

3. Roja - Qatar

4. Mugler - Angel Eau Sucree 2017 (most underrated Angel flanker ever.)

5. Xerjoff - Erba Pura/Italica/More Than Words/Lira 

6. Merchants of Venice - Andalusian Soul 

7. Argos - Triumph of Bacchus 

8. Profumum Roma - Ambre Aurea/Confetto

9. Ahwaz - Helwa 

i have a whole perfume shop in my room lol. I think I’m at 55 bottles rn?

2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

My go to’s are:

1. Roja - Sweetie Aoud 

2. Kilian - Beyond Love/Sweet Redemption 

3. Byron Parfums - Mula Mula Rouge Extreme 

4. Xerjoff - Italica 

5. Tom Ford - Noir de Noir 

What are your favorite scents from Kilian? 

I once spent an hour at the Tom Ford Counter with this lovely Salesperson who let me smell every scent and explained them all to me and I realized they‘re far too strong to me. How would you describe your favorite Scentprofile? 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

bionic

I'd love some recs if anyone wants to be brave. :gum:  Do you need to know what scents I like first? I know nothing about perfume

buy bionic

ProfessionalClown
4 minutes ago, Noah said:

What are your favorite scents from Kilian? 

I once spent an hour at the Tom Ford Counter with this lovely Salesperson who let me smell every scent and explained them all to me and I realized they‘re far too strong to me. How would you describe your favorite Scentprofile? 

Kilian:

1. Beyond Love (super strong coconut and tuberose mixture. Very floral with a tropical twist, very strong vanilla)

2. Sweet Redemption (VERY strong myrrh and ornate blossom. Very heavy and oily, smoky as well. Super strong too. It has Thai really interesting sweetness and darkness.)

3. Noir Aphrodisiaque (A perfect chocolate scent with a orange-y twist with some florals) 

4. Light My Fire (super unique tobacco scent with this hay note that makes it smell extra dry and smoky but starts more resinous and syrupy with a semi coca-cola vibe)

5. Good Girl Gone Bad Extreme (Very stromg skin like musk with a heavy dose of florals. The difference between the original GGGB and this extreme version is there’s a milk and toffee note that makes it sweet and creamy. So good) 

My taste in frags changes daily but I’d 100% say I really lean towards sweeter gourmands, heavy resins, modern white florals, and heavier scents that include notes like myrrh, darker vanillas, incense, woods (especially ebony wood), coffee, Tonka, chocolate, darker roses, etc. 

ProfessionalClown
Just now, bionic said:

I'd love some recs if anyone wants to be brave. :gum: 

What ya into babes I gotchu. I know more scents than anyone at the Macy’s fragrance counter :reductive:

no lie I even corrected one one time. They tried telling me mugler’s Angel was a “floral  fall scent” when it’s a dark patchouli gourmand and they had no idea what patchouli was like sis :cyanlights:

5 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Kilian:

1. Beyond Love (super strong coconut and tuberose mixture. Very floral with a tropical twist, very strong vanilla)

2. Sweet Redemption (VERY strong myrrh and ornate blossom. Very heavy and oily, smoky as well. Super strong too. It has Thai really interesting sweetness and darkness.)

3. Noir Aphrodisiaque (A perfect chocolate scent with a orange-y twist with some florals) 

4. Light My Fire (super unique tobacco scent with this hay note that makes it smell extra dry and smoky but starts more resinous and syrupy with a semi coca-cola vibe)

5. Good Girl Gone Bad Extreme (Very stromg skin like musk with a heavy dose of florals. The difference between the original GGGB and this extreme version is there’s a milk and toffee note that makes it sweet and creamy. So good) 

My taste in frags changes daily but I’d 100% say I really lean towards sweeter gourmands, heavy resins, modern white florals, and heavier scents that include notes like myrrh, darker vanillas, incense, woods (especially ebony wood), coffee, Tonka, chocolate, darker roses, etc. 

I‘ll definitely check them out when I‘m out again! Thank you so much for telling me :kara:

Your Taste sounds amazing, do you have any Fragrances you‘d recommend to try getting into woody scents? I usually tend to go for sweet, vanilla, jasmine scents - however I wanna expand my collection slowly!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

phantasmas
12 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

What ya into babes I gotchu. I know more scents than anyone at the Macy’s fragrance counter :reductive:

no lie I even corrected one one time. They tried telling me mugler’s Angel was a “floral  fall scent” when it’s a dark patchouli gourmand and they had no idea what patchouli was like sis :cyanlights:

omg u need to help me too, pls :duck: 

i enjoy floral and citrus scents, not sugary or sweet... some musky ones are ok but if theyre too strong, my eyes start to burn :selena:

dont care if theyre marketed towards men or women

ProfessionalClown
16 minutes ago, Noah said:

I‘ll definitely check them out when I‘m out again! Thank you so much for telling me :kara:

Your Taste sounds amazing, do you have any Fragrances you‘d recommend to try getting into woody scents? I usually tend to go for sweet, vanilla, jasmine scents - however I wanna expand my collection slowly!

Dm me! I can go in depth if ya want :) 

ProfessionalClown
4 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

omg u need to help me too, pls :duck: 

i enjoy floral and citrus scents, not sugary or sweet... some musky ones are ok but if theyre too strong, my eyes start to burn :selena:

dont care if theyre marketed towards men or women

Mood. I’m a guy but Lowkey wear more feminine scents than masculine. 

dm! I wanna know what you already like, if there’s any specific notes you enjoy (like which florals like tuberose or gardenia or whatever or which citruses like Orange, lemon, bergamot, etc)

I currently have Versace's Blue Jeans (mostly for everyday use, since it's on the cheaper side), Moschino's Boy Toy, Paco Rabanne's Phantom and Mügler's Alien Man and Womanity on rotation.

Used to have some Dior, Gucci and Custo Barcelona, but not repurchase material for me. 

My favorite of all time is A*Men. I do gravitate towards Mügler for fragances.

hieronymus

I go between pure havane by mugler, euphoria gold by calvin klein, and dkny men. spicy woody cherry tobacco-y leathery is my jam.

s-l640.jpg

375x500.25813.jpg

Donna_Karan_DKNY_LIMITED_EDITION_2013_KE

ProfessionalClown
12 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

I go between pure havane by mugler, euphoria gold by calvin klein, and dkny men. spicy woody cherry tobacco-y leathery is my jam.

s-l640.jpg

375x500.25813.jpg

Donna_Karan_DKNY_LIMITED_EDITION_2013_KE

Cherry is always an underrated note imo. Pure Havane  is so hard to find now kms 

hieronymus
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Cherry is always an underrated note imo. Pure Havane  is so hard to find now kms 

I bought 5 bottles a few years ago. I'm still downtrodden about antidote by viktor & rolf getting discontinued and not bulk buying back then.

Archived