💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Perfume Talk

Noah

Featured Posts

mendela4510

I recently bought a black cherokee eau de perfume from microperfume here. It’s a luxury perfume brand but they don’t have a much fragrance. But all are best fragrances. I like their black chierokee perfume.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favourite is Aqva by Bvlgari

51nwGZUmZ4L._AC_SY450_.jpg

It’s quite pricey though so I only use it for special occasions/dates :ladyhaha:

My general daily one is Perfumer’s Choice Number 9 (Victor)

Victor%2050ml%20900X900.jpg

It is an EXCELLENT dupe of Creed Aventus.  I can still smell it on my clothes when it comes to washing them.  I highly recommend Perfumer’s Choice because their fragrances stick and don’t let up.

monstertoronto
On 12/16/2022 at 6:25 PM, ProfessionalClown said:

What ya into babes I gotchu. I know more scents than anyone at the Macy’s fragrance counter :reductive:

no lie I even corrected one one time. They tried telling me mugler’s Angel was a “floral  fall scent” when it’s a dark patchouli gourmand and they had no idea what patchouli was like sis :cyanlights:

Can u help me too?

The only ones I wear right now are Terre D’Hermes, and one by Acqua di Parma, Manderlio di Sicilia. 

When I was in London over the summer I kept smelling this fragrance on guys that was so good and I didn’t ask anyone what it was and now I’m trying to find it. It smelled like some of those boutique hotels that have fragrance piped in. I made a guess they Tom Ford is very popular so I thought maybe it was Oud Wood or Ebene Fume. 

monstertoronto
On 12/20/2022 at 6:38 PM, Bowman said:

I wear Eau De Gaga still, I have 4 75ml bottles unopened because I knew they’d be discontinued; I love the zesty smell of it it’s great for an every day smell!

other than that I have 

Terre d Hermes - Hermes

Comme Des Garçon - Amazing Green

Mont Blanc - Explorer

Burberry - Hero

zesty smells are my fav

I love terre D’ Hermes too, and I just found my bottle of Eau de Gaga yesterday and realized how much I liked it. Sort of funny that this thread appeared the day after I started thinking about perfume again. 

1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

I love terre D’ Hermes too, and I just found my bottle of Eau de Gaga yesterday and realized how much I liked it. Sort of funny that this thread appeared the day after I started thinking about perfume again. 

Yeah Hermes is a really nice smell and it’s also long lasting too which is why it’s good, it kinda smells orangey, it’s lovely!

eau de gaga is my day time smell, also if you have the moisturiser that came with it, it makes the spray last longer :sara:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

monstertoronto
33 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Yeah Hermes is a really nice smell and it’s also long lasting too which is why it’s good, it kinda smells orangey, it’s lovely!

eau de gaga is my day time smell, also if you have the moisturiser that came with it, it makes the spray last longer :sara:

It’s def orangey!  I love it. 

I don’t have the moisturizer unfortunately. I just got the perfume. 

TheBadRomancer

the only actual perfume i've ever worn was the fame perfume and now it's gone everywhere so i've just been saving the last half of my last bottle and haven't worn anything since lmao

Archived