💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga playing "Money Honey" at Dom Pérignon event

papergangstas

Featured Posts

If only she played I Like it Rough we could have got our first performance from Gags :cyanlights:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

PartySick
8 hours ago, Allan said:

In that scenario, what are they actually doing at the dj controller? Like, they keep pressing buttons and stuff but what does it actually do? 

This 'cause it seems like she's just playing with the volume knob :laughga:

🖤

14 hours ago, Allan said:

In that scenario, what are they actually doing at the dj controller? Like, they keep pressing buttons and stuff but what does it actually do? 

I think the lady next to her is the actual DJ, and all Gaga was doing was playing with the volume. 

Usually, what a DJ does is queue up the next song and adjust the volume and rhythm so the transition is good, along with other minute adjustments. I think huge popular DJs exaggerate the amount of knobs and buttons they play with, just to always seem like they're doing a lot.

19 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

I love the fact that she remembers the lyrics of songs that she hasn't performed since 2010 or so. I wonder if she remembers Summerboy.

As a song writer myself, I vaguely remember all of the lyrics I have ever written.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

6 hours ago, Frost said:

I think the lady next to her is the actual DJ, and all Gaga was doing was playing with the volume. 

Usually, what a DJ does is queue up the next song and adjust the volume and rhythm so the transition is good, along with other minute adjustments. I think huge popular DJs exaggerate the amount of knobs and buttons they play with, just to always seem like they're doing a lot.

Right? Thank you for the explanation :hug: When I go to pop clubs the DJs always seem so busy but what I listen is just one song after the other with some minor tweaks in the pitch and the transition (before someone comes for me I am taking about pop music, not electro/EDM)

Archived