Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

RAMROD

Featured Posts

andy232000
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

The visuals are stunning as expected, but can we pls talk about the male centric story telling, savior complex and exoticism. I don't wanna be the woke b*tch, but a lot of things just made me cringe or roll my eyes so hard 

I didnt pick up on any of that. What did bother me was the non existen conflict. This film did NOT need to last over 3 hours over a guy holding a grudge. Literally thats the whole conflict in this film. Yeah its beautiful but the screenwriting idk 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello

I was so impressed by this film, it's visually stunning and the 3 hours flew by. I enjoyed it more than the first one. 8/10 :firega:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

waterfall

my dad said he taking me to the movies today. im thinking of picking between this and puss in boots. is this movie worth the watch? 

En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, waterfall said:

my dad said he taking me to the movies today. im thinking of picking between this and puss in boots. is this movie worth the watch? 

Hell Yes!  🤗🤗🤗👌🏾

Egypt. W

RAMROD
On 12/26/2022 at 1:45 AM, waterfall said:

Either movies are good choice 👍 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 12/25/2022 at 7:45 PM, waterfall said:

How Old Are you? 😂😂😂

This film made me tear up just at the beauty of it, the visuals were so beautiful and the high frame rate was incredible. 

It was SOOOO good!!!! So beautiful, the visuals were insane. I didn't hate any character, I thought maybe Spider would be annoying but I love him! Loved all the complexities in Sully's children. I thought they jumped right into it, great opening sequence showing us everything that went down since then. 

Anderson123
On 12/17/2022 at 6:56 PM, TheBadRomancer said:

i didn't see it but i went to the movies last night and i can't believe people were paying $25 for an Avatar popcorn container :laughga:

To each their own I guess. 25 is a lot for what you get but merch is always that expensive. I know for sure I’d buy that if it were for Scream or the X Men movies. I throw my money at that without hesitating. 

elijahfan

I was a little disappointed with it, I'll be honest. Sure it's beautiful and all that, but at the end of the day, it's just a remake of the first one, but underwater. And we can't say the first one had been shining for its script anyway. This is just Cameron repeating himself for 3 hours (and not to spoil anything, I'll just say the first Avatar isn't the only movie of his that's repeated here, which was an extra "what the hell was he thinking" moment for me). Also, the sporadic use of 48 fps was a little baffling, to say the least, like... use it all the time or not at all, idk? It just made some parts of the film feel like a video game, so I'm not sure what's the point of all this expensive technology if that's the impression it's giving.

Thank God for the new characters tho, as previous protagonists are done a little dirty imo. Sam Worthington, I've never really got any sort of big movie star charisma from him so I didn't really care about seeing more of him, and Zoe Sadaña, well... it feels like she spends the few scenes she has just erratically hissing and screaming. As for the forced returns of Stephen Lang and Sigourney Weaver, let's just not get me started there.

I wasn't bored so I can't say I didn't enjoy it to some extent, but I just think this is a completely useless sequel, and the fact there are 3 additional movies on the way is really making me roll my eyes. I've already seen the same story twice, I don't need any more of that, thank you Mr Cameron....

I feel like I'm being a little harsh here, so sorry for that. But we've waited 14 years for... this? I think I have the right to be a little mad. But I'm glad many people seem to be enjoying it, that's what movies are here for.

waterfall
On 12/25/2022 at 2:19 PM, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Hell Yes!  🤗🤗🤗👌🏾

On 12/27/2022 at 8:30 AM, RAMROD said:

Either movies are good choice 👍 

you guys were so right. one of the best movies ive seen in theaters in a while. i feel like in the middle i did feel the long runtime but that end fight sequence thing was so amazing, i didn't realize the movie was coming to an end. i blame everything on that monkey boy. like ofc he was gonna live, and they should've never went back for him. the mom a queen tho! the true savior. 

Archived