Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD
1 hour ago, TheBadRomancer said:

i didn't see it but i went to the movies last night and i can't believe people were paying $25 for an Avatar popcorn container :laughga:

Merchandising is a huge thing in general. And values of money is different for each people. To some $25 ain't that much, especially for things they like. It is back to our own budget.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaybeKermit

saw it today

amazing movie. Definitely lived up to the expectations I had. Beautiful under water visuals. 
story wasn’t “new”, but still feels fresh after all these years… can’t wait for the next movies ! There were a lot of possible storylines hinted

Neytiri and Jake’s kids are super cute. They really won my heart over !!! Wish we could’ve seen more of Neytiri and Jake’s relationship though… I feel like it was heavily focused on the kids at a certain point, which was nice ! But still wished we couldve seen Neytiri in more scenes around the middle of the movie… 

The only character I found exttemely annoying was Spider ? Extremely bad acting skills tbh, and didnt add ANYTHING to the story imo, couldve done without him being the Tarzan of Pandora

8/10, will definitely watch it again and can’t wait for the next movie !

I'm seeing it tomorrow with some family, i'm excited but I'm worried I won't think it's any good :omg:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Omg

Avatar was AMAZING. It made me cry so many times. I’ve given it a 10/10 I don’t think I’ve ever given a movie that before. It was even better than the first one :bradley:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

boiswifty

I’m seeing it with my fam on the 25th :vegas: I don’t care about the story, I just know the visuals will be stunning :sis:

3 minutes ago, boiswifty said:

I’m seeing it with my fam on the 25th :vegas: I don’t care about the story, I just know the visuals will be stunning :sis:

The visuals are unreal, you’ll love it. :bradley:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Harry Potter

Is the 3D really worth it? I went to the theaters to watch the remastered version of Avatar in 3D and I was a bit underwhelmed. I do want to watch Avatar 2 though. Just not sure if it’s worth to watch it in theaters or at home. 

Rat Boy

It was amazing! I had low expectations and I was proven wrong.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Just came back from it and wow. Long film but worth it given the amazing world building and visuals. A very gripping and tense third act and the CGI on the close up shots were absolutely breathtaking. I could stare at their faces for hrs, that’s how amazing it looked on the big screen. The first Avatar had incredible CGI and somehow they managed to improve it. Movies like this are what cinemas were made for. :fatcat:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

RAMROD
On 12/21/2022 at 3:39 AM, Harry Potter said:

Is the 3D really worth it? I went to the theaters to watch the remastered version of Avatar in 3D and I was a bit underwhelmed. I do want to watch Avatar 2 though. Just not sure if it’s worth to watch it in theaters or at home. 

Yes. It's the movie you gotta experience in cinema. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 12/21/2022 at 2:09 AM, Harry Potter said:

You should definitely watch it in 3D especially for all the underwater scenes.. Its totally worth it. 

Magneto

The visuals are stunning as expected, but can we pls talk about the male centric story telling, savior complex and exoticism. I don't wanna be the woke b*tch, but a lot of things just made me cringe or roll my eyes so hard 

Free my mind

ScreamQueen007
7 minutes ago, Magneto said:

The visuals are stunning as expected, but can we pls talk about the male centric story telling, savior complex and exoticism. I don't wanna be the woke b*tch, but a lot of things just made me cringe or roll my eyes so hard 

Cringe Smile GIF

Archived