Born this Way plays after Biden signs bill

Dtwmjb12

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, Dtwmjb12 said:

Tweet: 

Video:

https://www.100free.com/view?v=1136134447  

As they should. She was pretty much the BIGGEST influence outside of the government who fought against Dont Ask, Dont Tell and was a big media proponent in  getting it repealed. She was the biggest advocate and fighter during the legalization. She had always been one of the BIGGEST advocates as a Bi woman herself, and being so commonly shown in the government is honestly amazing. 

I dont like Biden nor the current democratic party and its wishy washy rules BUT its moments like these that make me genuinly happy. Like look at this this way: Biden is an old AF man in his 70s or whatever. In his lifetime he went from staunch homophobe to staunch ally and this is because in these past like 50 years SO much progress has been made in society to where an old rather religious cis gender white man is now signing a bill that codifies same sex unions and marriage and stuff. It's actually really touching tbh. And its not for votes tbh...he could have very well never signed something like this and still gotten the same amount of votes if not more from those more conservative voices in the democratic party too or centrist republicans. He and the dems did it out of a genuine aim to continue progressing in this regard. It's really cool.

Now back to me hating on the dems and their middle of the road policies (though at least they are better than the republicans but still...they can do so much better if they just accepted Bernie Sanders :stalkga: )

Monstermilo
21 hours ago, dit said:

I dont like Biden nor the current democratic party and its wishy washy rules BUT its moments like these that make me genuinly happy. Like look at this this way: Biden is an old AF man in his 70s or whatever. In his lifetime he went from staunch homophobe to staunch ally and this is because in these past like 50 years SO much progress has been made in society to where an old rather religious cis gender white man is now signing a bill that codifies same sex unions and marriage and stuff. It's actually really touching tbh. And its not for votes tbh...he could have very well never signed something like this and still gotten the same amount of votes if not more from those more conservative voices in the democratic party too or centrist republicans. He and the dems did it out of a genuine aim to continue progressing in this regard. It's really cool.

Now back to me hating on the dems and their middle of the road policies (though at least they are better than the republicans but still...they can do so much better if they just accepted Bernie Sanders :stalkga: )

i would rather have biden any day 

im scared trumps gonna win and we will be in hell again for four years 

trumps the reason roe v wade was overturned and we cant be picky to the point where satan incarnate wins over someone we view as imperfect

we have to play the game if our opponents are playing dirty

Madame Goo Goo
23 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

…and thats herstory!!!

When I say Born This Way was the start of the contemporary gay revolution, this is what I mean!! Ofc it was built on the foundation of the hard and dangerous work of the 70s-90s, but Gaga sacrificed her reputation in the short term to make it cool, in a time where homophobia was still sooo rampant in America

Straights today think Born This Way is THE gay anthem and they’re so correct. She was explicitly queer and it needed to be. Iconique. 

I always say that Lady Gaga, Glee, and Modern Family are the reason we have mainstream LGBT acceptance today. 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Archived