💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gagaverse to shut down in a few days, prepare accordingly

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Update 2/2/2023:

Sara will be keeping Gagaverse open for a few more days from now while myself and @danbekim double check we both have viable copies made of the necessary zipped content, and any additional content is sent to us from Sara. 

Just a reminder to those of you who aren't in the Media section, our decade old website, Gagaverse.com, will be closing at the end of January, 2023.

A creation of our dear friend and co-moderator @Sara, this site is GagaDaily's official forum archive. Over the past decade, we expanded the archive to include other forums in the Gaga pantheon, such as PropagagaBoards, Operation.Gaga, Drama.Daily, MonsterMovement, Victorias' Cafe, and even LadyMonsterTeeth. All of those forums except Propagaga were forums that spun off of GGD after massive banwaves, so it was a bit of a Wild Wild West out there. 

My proudest achievement, almost more so than those archives of forums, was finding the original Interscope Records forums, when Sara cracked the code to archive the ENTIRE Interscope forums from 2008 - 2012. That was a miracle of coding in an uncertain time, and we did it just before Interscope removed it forever. 

Our next fantastic thing we did was backing up an original archive of GagaImages.com before it was wiped by hackers. This site had HD photos, images, timelines, and credits to tons of photographers and was a vital piece of Gaga digital history. 

But hands down, the best thing about Gagaverse is our own forum --- Gagaverse contains 12 different backups of our entire website, save some places such as Modland, adult sections, or Moved Threads archive. 

You can go back in time and see what it was like to be  a Gaga fan in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012... all the way up to 2020. 

Unfortunately the crawler was damaged in a flood and was broken, so it is not possible to crawl GagaDaily anymore, anything you want saved will have to be done manually by SavePageAs, or by printing a copy of your posts or threads. 

Please enjoy this website as much as humanly possible in the time you have left. Email Sara at the address below if you have special requests, comments, memories, or praise for her. Sara is and has been a god send to this website, and has helped people so much in ways none of you will ever know and it brings me to tears. I love you Sara :sara: soul sister forever boo :sara:

www.gagaverse.com

www.gagaverse.com/archives

www.gagaverse.com/ggd

www.gagaverse.com/emote.jsp

Gagaverse-will-end-1-2023.png

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 27
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
TheBadRomancer

do i want that many cringey teenage moments from myself.......... if i might never be able to cringe at them again....... Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

do i want that many cringey teenage moments from myself.......... if i might never be able to cringe at them again....... Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

You have 1 month to save them! Contact Sara if you'd like a zip of any particular piece of GGDs past

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Ugh, so sad… so many memories, photos, media, art…  thanks for the reminder to enjoy it all before it’s gone :heart:

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
56 minutes ago, Lizzi said:

Ugh, so sad… so many memories, photos, media, art…  thanks for the reminder to enjoy it all before it’s gone :heart:

Yes ! Sara has made large sections of the site download able, so please go check it out! 

• Thanks 1

ChicaSkas
39 minutes ago, pachinko said:

How much does it cost to run? 

I'm not sure, but somewhere between 80 to 100 dollars a month. I've tried asking Sara for the rights but it seems very unlikely I can take control of it, it's tied (I think) to her personal accounts and possibly even her job so I may not be able to take over from her. Believe me I did try gently asking. But it doesn't seem possible. 

ChicaSkas
36 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

zip it all problem solved tbh

Working on that. But hosting it in such a way where it is all human readable is a real challenge. 

• Like 1

Bowman
4 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Working on that. But hosting it in such a way where it is all human readable is a real challenge. 

Yeah I literally just thought why not archive it into a zip folder, but I can imagine that would be so difficult to navigate through it properly. :/

Seeing my profile from 2011 has blown my mind :giveup: soo so young 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
25 minutes ago, Bowman said:

my god, i made my profile in 2010 :bradley: 

I wanna see

Bowman
On 1/5/2023 at 1:22 AM, ChicaSkas said:

I wanna see

[removed]

Edited by Bowman
𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Bowman

Does anyone remember #disneygoesgaga? I tried to trend it on twitter for gaga to see :vegas:

flop 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Love 1

• ChicaSkas changed the title to Gagaverse to shut down in a few days, prepare accordingly