• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• franminervini

• Noir

• Gaby15

• TEANUS

LordByron28

Camillo Cabella and her 'The Voice' finalist doing the Bloody Wednesday dance on Tik Tok before the season finale.

Edited by LordByron28
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

Camillo Cabella and her 'The Voice' finalist doing the Bloody Wednesday dance on Tik Tok before the season finale.

Love the promo but goddd I’m getting sick of hearing this sound and seeing that dance… 

prayingggg this song outlasts xmas

LordByron28
12 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Love the promo but goddd I’m getting sick of hearing this sound and seeing that dance… 

prayingggg this song outlasts xmas

I'm thinking this song/trend will peak during the holidays till New Years Eve. Family and friends will be getting together that haven't normally seen each other and that trend will likely circulate. Here is what I'm thinking her team could do to capitalize on this:

- send it to all European and Middle Eastern Radio Stations this week.

- send Bloody Mary to Australia and Asian radio stations the next week.

- release the official tik tok remix next week on all major streaming platforms. 

- The following week they can release a music video for the tik tok remix video incorporating Wednesday footage.

- The week after New Years day, have the original Bloody Mary sent to Pop, HAC, AC, and Alternative while the Tik Tok remix gets sent to Pop and Rhythmic. Have it sent to North and South America countries and any other markets not currently bring pushed. 

- JWT Live performance of Bloody Mary airs during Golden Globes on January 10th. Video footage is spliced in with some Wednesday footage but all audio is from the performance. Jenna Ortega and Gaga's dance team do choreography on stage while the JWT performance airs on screens behind them. 

- Mid-Late January, Bloody Mary music video releases as sequel to Judas. 10 years after Mary Magdalene is stoned to death in Judas around the time of Easter. She comes back to life as Bloody Mary around the time of Christmas.

- Gaga/Netflix pull some strings and get Bloody Wednesday incorporated into a Suoerbowl commercial. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

tyler k
18 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

I'm thinking this song/trend will peak during the holidays till New Years Eve. Family and friends will be getting together that haven't normally seen each other and that trend will likely circulate. Here is what I'm thinking her team could do to capitalize on this:

- send it to all European and Middle Eastern Radio Stations this week.

- send Bloody Mary to Australia and Asian radio stations the next week.

- release the official tik tok remix next week on all major streaming platforms. 

- The following week they can release a music video for the tik tok remix video incorporating Wednesday footage.

- The week after New Years day, have the original Bloody Mary sent to Pop, HAC, AC, and Alternative while the Tik Tok remix gets sent to Pop and Rhythmic. Have it sent to North and South America countries and any other markets not currently bring pushed. 

- JWT Live performance of Bloody Mary airs during Golden Globes on January 10th. Video footage is spliced in with some Wednesday footage but all audio is from the performance. Jenna Ortega and Gaga's dance team do choreography on stage while the JWT performance airs on screens behind them. 

- Mid-Late January, Bloody Mary music video releases as sequel to Judas. 10 years after Mary Magdalene is stoned to death in Judas around the time of Easter. She comes back to life as Bloody Mary around the time of Christmas.

- Gaga/Netflix pull some strings and get Bloody Wednesday incorporated into a Suoerbowl commercial. 

pls rewrite the agro of my furied heart like OMG this sounds incredible can this please happen:cryga:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • LMAO 1

gagajandro25

What will it take to get a CSPC update for Gaga? She hasn’t gotten one in two years.

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it
  • Like 1

I really want the Tik tok remix of this song on Spotify please tell me they are doing one and it will count towards the charts? 

• PartySick featured this topic