1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Ziggy
10 hours ago, Levine said:

Team Anetra always and forever, but I'll be happy for Sasha's win. The other two I'm sorry and I know this is unpopular but what did they show us? I'm talking about PURE TALENT. Only cuntiness, cattyness and attitude? What's Luxxx talent? Beside the fact that she thinks she is this great fashion queen which she is not, then what's it?
I can give something to Mistress, but her and Luxxx will be remember for their attitude rather than the talent, so no thank you, they can try on All Stars.

Oh and Anetra ATE Mistress who just walked on the stage. The right double save we all know what should have been, but Marcia didn't create any drama and they eventually knew they had to save Luxxx and Mistress and one point.

I mean Mistress’s makeup is pretty outstanding, to me. Idk if I necessarily look for like an extra talent but she is the consummate drag queen. Her beat, style, attitude; it’s all *classic drag that the last many seasons of the show have not displayed. And not just classic but done very well. She has a tremendous amount of presence and I think that sets her apart. So, to me, I get why she’s there. Luxx I understand ofc also but I think she needs a little more time to hone her stuff. She’s a really great, raw power but I think her overall presence doesn’t always get communicated as effectively as she intends. She’s got a similar power to Shea but the difference being that Shea had more control so when she walked you looked.

Edited by Ziggy
  • Like 6

bionic
8 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I mean Mistress’s makeup is pretty outstanding, to me. Idk if I necessarily look for like an extra talent but she is the consummate drag queen. Her best, style, attitude; it’s all *classic drag that the last many seasons of the show have not displayed. And not just classic but done very well. She has a tremendous amount of presence and I think that sets her apart. So, to me, I get why she’s there. Luxx I understand ofc also but I think she needs a little more time to hone her stuff. She’s a really great, raw power but I think her overall presence doesn’t always get communicated as effectively as she intends. She’s got a similar power to Shea but the difference being that Shea had more control so when she walked you looked.

yeah i think mistress represents an archetype of queen we've NEVER had win and she definitely (to me) stands up there with ginger, eureka etc. a few weeks ago i would have said she was frontrunner but now i dont think so

luxx has NT but uniqueness? we've seen it all before and we've seen it better. charisma? i dont find her charming like symone or a must-watch like tyra (using two examples of winners who are closest to her vibe)

imo anetra shouldn't even be in consideration for the crown and i think she's the furthest from what i'd expect from a drag race winner... which means she'll probably win lmao

i suppose the closest winners to sasha would be chad (who had to return for all stars to get the crown) and raja (legend who walked in as the most likely to win- but IIRC manila was very close in track record when itcame to it)

buy bionic

Mocchi

What a strong top 4! For the first time in ages I would say anyone could win. Team Anetra here, but Luxx is beautiful, Sasha is stunning and Mistress is delicious, it'd be about time a big queen wins

• Like 3

weed

The #TeamSasha IG post is #1 with 122k and Anetra is about to pass with 121k. Luxx and Mistress below 50k

• Like 1

Levine
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

I mean Mistress’s makeup is pretty outstanding, to me. Idk if I necessarily look for like an extra talent but she is the consummate drag queen. Her best, style, attitude; it’s all *classic drag that the last many seasons of the show have not displayed. And not just classic but done very well. She has a tremendous amount of presence and I think that sets her apart. So, to me, I get why she’s there. Luxx I understand ofc also but I think she needs a little more time to hone her stuff. She’s a really great, raw power but I think her overall presence doesn’t always get communicated as effectively as she intends. She’s got a similar power to Shea but the difference being that Shea had more control so when she walked you looked.

The feeling is that in this season they were all good, but no one was really excellent. But I understand that after 15 seasons you can't find a diamond every year. I enjoyed it even thought many things were predictable. 

_

Anyway, the finale is filmed today right? 

Levine
25 minutes ago, weed said:

The #TeamSasha IG post is #1 with 122k and Anetra is about to pass with 121k. Luxx and Mistress below 50k

Wow :O slay Any! 

• YAAAS 1

Ultimecia

This top 4 video might be the greatest ever in my opinion, everyone did great, especially Sasha. She was mesmerizing.

I am team Sasha Colby all the way. Episode after episode she kept blowing my mind with her warmth and talent. She has it all.

She has 4 very well deserved wins, and she definitely should have won the golden girl group challenge instead of Aura. (I also think she deserved to win the makeover challenge as well.) :iamfair:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 2

Juanlittlem
42 minutes ago, weed said:

Their tweets from Drag Race's account is at 9..7k RTs forSasha and 9.5k RTs for Anetra, Mistress has 3.1k and Luxxx 2.2k

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

NewUsername

Sasha or Anetra, definitely. Imo, Luxx is the least deserving of the finalists, but she was the best during this episode. Mistress is a great queen and I could tell weeks ago that she would make the finale, but I don't see her winning.

• Like 1

NewUsername
11 hours ago, weed said:

okay.... the voiceover in Sasha's interview w Ru and Michelle... "and I felt like ---the girls are gonna hate me" that was clearly dubbed. I wonder what she actually said... 

I just rewatched that part and omg, you're right

• Thanks 1

weed
6 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I just rewatched that part and omg, you're right

Right I feel like she must've said something like "production is giving it to me" or "it was set up for me" or smth similar

Catnikko

Sasha's verse was IT :firega:

So glad it's a top 4, the only person I could've imagined going home was maybe Lux but after her verse performance there was no way that was gonna happen, she slayed too

Actual patient
  • Like 1

Reality

Idk what video y'all were watching because I thought the music video was actually really good. Everyone had a good verse, and sure, the dancing wasn't the highlight, but their outfits?? Amazing! Especially Sasha's

I lowkey would've liked it if they sent someone home because it makes it spicier, but I'm very happy with this top 4. Imo this is one of the strongest top 4 we've had in a very long time. 

Though, I ultimately think it's going to be between Sasha and Anetra. They've been the most consistent throughout the competition and just from a production standpoint, imagine pitting the 2 best performers against each other for the final lip sync! I think Sasha has a slight edge to take the crown, but I could honestly see them giving it to Anetra too; she's become such a big fan favorite.

🃏🖤👹
  • YAAAS 1

alsemanche
4 hours ago, weed said:

They're the top 2 on twitter as well, Sasha has more likes and Anetra has more retweets (or the opposite? I forgot but yeah it's super close). MIB and Luxx are waaay behind. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1

alsemanche

Also about the episode: Anetra and Sasha's runways were amazing, especially Anetra. I loved MIB too. Luxx's was fine, HATED that wig line. 

The rumix was fine, I'm almost never impressed by them so whatever. Sasha was the correct winner. Her alien look was everything :giveup: Anetra performed well but her verse was weak, and MIB's verse was fine but her performance wasn't. 

And Anetra clearly won that lipsync. There was no need for a double save at all. I wish they actually gave us a top 3 for once. Ugh. Also how many times is MIB gonna blame her gowns for her lipsyncs :alsemanche: You know the show has a lipsync every single episode, come prepared for that :alsemanche: Anetra had a full ass gown and she figured out a way to lipsync in it and have a reveal. 

Anw, GIVE SASHA THAT CROWN!!! This episode cemented her as the clear winner. Rooting for Anetra as well though. 

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 2