DREAM CHASER, STAR MAKER,
GAME CHANGER, BANK BREAKER !! :stupidoreo:

CRACK THE CODE, NOW YALL KNOW  :partysick:

SASHA COLBY RUN THE SHOW :iamfair:

Edited by phantasmas
  • YAAAS 3

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

I... honestly don't think any of them were that good...

Sasha devoured. That alien look? The sultry tone in her voice? That quiet controlled confidence?

• YAAAS 4

Ladle Ghoulash
55 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

BAD BITCH BODY, I DONT COME TO PLAY :v:

BEST BELIEVE WHEN I STEP ON THE SCENE, SHITTY HOES JUST RUN AWAY:fthis:

DREAM CHASER, STAR MAKER, GAME CHANGER, BANK BREAKER !! :stupidoreo:

CRACK THE CODE, NOW YALL KNOW :partysick:

SASHLA COLBY RUN THE SHOW :iamfair:

I literally HELD MY BREATH. Superstar ****.

• YAAAS 1

weed

Praying Sasha gets the Gigi and Anetra gets the Jaida. Won the makeover, the other won the final episode before finale w 4 wins compared to 3. 

luxx is a c*nt but her body.. goddamn lol she is FIT

okay.... the voiceover in Sasha's interview w Ru and Michelle... "and I felt like ---the girls are gonna hate me" that was clearly dubbed. I wonder what she actually said... 

a lot of depth from Sasha this episode. and it makes me want her to win lmao but idk only like 10 min into the episode

I'm gagged Luxx met Cicely Tyson!!! like.. wow!! multiple times! and luxx is hottt lol I'd ride. Luxx, Anetra, Sugar, Spice, Poppy, Marcia, JAX, I'd be Let Loose lmao

wauwww Sasha looks so sexy in the rehearsing choreo part. Pamela Anderson downnnn. Luxx as well. 

Mistress "yeah i'm not confident cause I don't know it" sksksks me, I've heard people tell other people they think I'm so blunt and they get shook by how honest I am and I'm so mistress except the bully part

Edited by weed
  • Like 1

LaLuna

God this show is so predictable sometimes :bear:

Spoiler

They sent Marcia 3X home after the best lipsync of the season to save the double shantay for this because they had to keep all 4 of them for the finale  :littlepotter:

I mean, I'm not mad at it but still. I'm Team Anetra but after this episode it's clear that they're gonna crown Sasha.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

TheOriginalOne
2 hours ago, weed said:

idk what the hell this is but I'm living!

oh wow 15 minutes and there's a part 2! I love it! the content mama! Perfect for me lmao 

BITCH NOT MISS ROBEESHA MISS ROBEEANA :air: 

• LMAO 2

CoolTrainerTerry
1 hour ago, deactivated001 said:

Sasha devoured. That alien look? The sultry tone in her voice? That quiet controlled confidence?

Oh, absolutely! I meant the verses were all just...meh to me. 

• Love 1

tomsches

As soon as they announced that there’s gonna be a top 3 in the preview I knew that there wasn’t gonna be :sweat:

i haven’t really had a clear favorite this season but I think I’m gonna root for Sasha cause I feel like she’s been the best overall. Anetra is cool but except for the talent show and the vogueing she hasn’t really blown me away. I like mistress but she hasn’t really shined either. 

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
4 hours ago, weed said:

"and I felt like ---the girls are gonna hate me"

I'm watching the episode rn and came to say this :ladyhaha: It's giving "LEAVING. my friendships. BEHIIIIIIIND. like wILLow. and keRI"

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Levine

Team Anetra always and forever, but I'll be happy for Sasha's win. The other two I'm sorry and I know this is unpopular but what did they show us? I'm talking about PURE TALENT. Only cuntiness, cattyness and attitude? What's Luxxx talent? Beside the fact that she thinks she is this great fashion queen which she is not, then what's it?
I can give something to Mistress, but her and Luxxx will be remember for their attitude rather than the talent, so no thank you, they can try on All Stars.

Oh and Anetra ATE Mistress who just walked on the stage. The right double save we all know what should have been, but Marcia didn't create any drama and they eventually knew they had to save Luxxx and Mistress and one point.

Juanlittlem
33 minutes ago, bionic said:

Has the live finale been filmed yet?

I haven't read any rumours about the finale so I'd say no? But also it seems too late to film it now considering it's airing in 2 weeks

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

alsemanche
52 minutes ago, bionic said:

Has the live finale been filmed yet?

16 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I haven't read any rumours about the finale so I'd say no? But also it seems too late to film it now considering it's airing in 2 weeks

it's filming today at the Ace Hotel

https://acehotel.com/los-angeles/going-on/rupauls-drag-race-grand-finale/

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

bionic
39 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Can't wait to see the tea! I'm expecting a Sasha vs Anetra with Sasha winning the crown but let's see!

imagine if we get another lady camden broken confetti gun moment but for sasha :neyde: 

buy bionic