• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
34 minutes ago, bionic said:

she would fit in easily amongst the s14 cast lol

i think she'll be back for all stars within the next few years but she'll be cast as an early out for sure

Honestly I would live if they pulled this clip of her calling Ross a ******* at the reunion 💀

• LMAO 1

weed

Spice's look for Night of 1,000 Beyoncés!

So stunning

FrykJojaUAATFLf?format=jpg&name=large

reference:

Spoiler

FrykuzmagAcnJPs?format=jpg&name=large

honestly.. better than the original lol

Edited by weed
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Borislshere

Has Michelle called out the fact that Sasha has worn a two piece for the runway every episode? I’m so beyond bored with Sasha. I get it, she’s a legend and all but the looks and performances have been very mid. 

not sure who I want to win at this point but the lip syncs have been great! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Has Michelle called out the fact that Sasha has worn a two piece for the runway every episode? I’m so beyond bored with Sasha. I get it, she’s a legend and all but the looks and performances have been very mid. 

not sure who I want to win at this point but the lip syncs have been great! 

She hasn't worn a two piece for every runway, tho. Examples: Who is She, Metallica, Beautiful Nightmare, House of Matthews, My Favorite Ball, Start Your Engines, Rip Her to Shreds, Crystalized Eleganza...these are all different cuts and many are different silhouettes. The only actual two piece I can think of that she wore was this past episode. 

Edited by deactivated001
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

Borislshere
15 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

She hasn't worn a two piece for every runway, tho. Examples: Who is She, Metallica, Beautiful Nightmare, House of Matthews, My Favorite Ball, Start Your Engines, Rip Her to Shreds, Crystalized Eleganza...these are all different cuts and many are different silhouettes. The only actual two piece I can think of that she wore was this past episode. 

Guess her looks have just been that meh to me they all look like generic two piece outfits 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Fantina

Don't understand why Loosey was in the bottom this week. IMO it was Luxxx and Salina's time to lipsync.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX
  • Thanks 5

Ladle Ghoulash
11 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Guess her looks have just been that meh to me they all look like generic two piece outfits 🤷‍♂️

Not really sure how you could honestly say that about most of them, but I get it if you just don't like them 🤷

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Levine
28 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Don't understand why Loosey was in the bottom this week. IMO it was Luxxx and Salina's time to lipsync.

Because of the narrative. She had "a fight" about the role so was either her winning or her in the bottom. And if 2 +2 is still 4, next episode will be the "final round" between her and Luxxx with the last one winning and going to the finale. 

• Like 1

Catnikko

Has anyone talked about sasha's fully huge black panda eyes for the gloves runway btw? Why did no judge mention that :laughga: I feel like Michelle would've read anyone else for that

Actual patient

hieronymus
8 minutes ago, catsounds said:

Has anyone talked about sasha's fully huge black panda eyes for the gloves runway btw? Why did no judge mention that :laughga: I feel like Michelle would've read anyone else for that

I assumed it was inspired by the eye black that baseball players use since she was wearing an outfit made of catchers mitts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

I assumed it was inspired by the eye black that baseball players use since she was wearing an outfit made of catchers mitts

if that's the case it's a miss bc it looks nothing like that :selena: that would've been really cute

Edited by catsounds
Actual patient

badfaith
48 minutes ago, catsounds said:

Same, I think it's a sport thing idk lol so she's trying to emulate that.

AURAOFSHEISSE

This is so gross, what a sore loser… she says those words like a straight guy:interestinga: she’s lucky to have even been on the show:huntyga:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1