• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

weed
14 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

MIB openly rooting for Salina during the lip sync was so cunty imo

I get her gloves but I would've flipped her off or smth lmao shouted "**** you mistress" it was sooo cunty!

• Thanks 1

badfaith
59 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Salina :messga:

OMG SHE WENT INNN :icant: Ugh, I will miss her in the coming episodes

BUtterfield 8
4 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

I very mich dislike Loosey.

48 minutes ago, Chris Thomason said:

They are really out here bullying Loosey

Screaming 

• LMAO 6

RahrahWitch

I don't even like Loosey that much but I felt bad for her this episode. The constant poking from Mistress and Luxx when they know she doesn't like it, breaking down crying because she feels like she's back in highschool, Luxx going out of her way to praise everyone and then **** on her in front of Ru and then being put in the bottom when she had one of the better performances. oof :bradley:

Edited by RahrahWitch
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 10

weed

I'm devastated... Anetra BREAK THE CURSE! Crazy how every winner has made it to the finale/2nd place except Vixen

Fri7gEFXgAAPhkS?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

AURAOFSHEISSE
On 3/18/2023 at 10:18 AM, Levine said:

During the lipsync who screamed "c'mon Selina eat that bitch up"? like that's hateful, disgusting.

It was Mistress:toofunny:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • LMAO 1

AURAOFSHEISSE

Love Luxx but she should have been in the bottom w estitties…. It was her time to go and honestly she should have been gone episodes ago girl:toofunny: my top four is Mistress, Luxxx, Sasha and Anetra, I feel like loosey has shown us all she’s got at this point 

And damn girl they were fast with that RUTH lip sync :sharon:

also did y’all see Selina’s latest ig post the caption was the MTN video monologue:heart:

Edited by AURAOFSHEISSE
“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • Like 1

Ziggy
On 3/18/2023 at 2:11 PM, deactivated001 said:

Fully. If I were in Loosey's position, I'd recognize that they were being shady because they're threatened and I'd just go for the jugular at that point, like you said. 

I don’t think they’re threatened by her lmao it’s because she’s easily goaded.

On 3/18/2023 at 2:09 PM, deactivated001 said:

And she fully went into that complimentary monologue about everyone else to justify coming for Loosey to get under her skin. Not to mention MIB openly rooting for Salina during the lip sync was so cunty imo

I mean at the end of the day was it good tv? Did it keep our attention? Is it a competition to win? We may not morally like it but the girls have been asking for a cuntier season of drag race and they’re getting one now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

weed
10 minutes ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

Love Luxx but she should have been in the bottom w estitties…. It was her time to go and honestly she should have been gone episodes ago girl:toofunny: my top four is Mistress, Luxxx, Sasha and Anetra, I feel like loosey has shown us all she’s got at this point 

are you talking about Salina when you say she should have been gone episodes ago? I agree :ororomunroe:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

weed

Salina's fashion is so interesting lol she has fun concepts, and she's polished, but it just ends up looking soo bad

• Shook 1