1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Casey literally draws my eye everywhere he goes. I wasn't even looking at the queens. Can he plssss go back to Gaga

He's soooo hot.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1

Levine

BEST RUSICAL EVER hands down, like I'm ready to fight. I have yet finished the episode and I have NO idea on who could be in the bottom, like no one did bad? (and I haven't read your comments). Same goes for the top, maybe Mistress or Sasha? They loved Anetra too tho. Lemme continue. 

• Like 2

Levine
3 hours ago, Levine said:

BEST RUSICAL EVER hands down, like I'm ready to fight. I have yet finished the episode and I have NO idea on who could be in the bottom, like no one did bad? (and I haven't read your comments). Same goes for the top, maybe Mistress or Sasha? They loved Anetra too tho. Lemme continue. 

My god, they destroyed Loosey in this episode, unbelievable. First of all: how she was in the bottom? Luxxx did literally nothing, she deserved to be in the bottom with Selina because even tho they did a good job, they kinda faded in the background. During the lipsync who screamed "c'mon Selina eat that bitch up"? like that's hateful, disgusting.

And when Luxxx said they all have something unique beside Loosey? She really think she's the ****, doesn't she? What's unique about her? It's the typical bimbo brat who acts like this popular girl in high school and who thinks she's a fashion queen.

• Like 4

bionic
14 minutes ago, Levine said:

My god, they destroyed Loosey in this episode, unbelievable. First of all: how she was in the bottom? Luxxx did literally nothing, she deserved to be in the bottom with Selina because even tho they did a good job, they kinda faded in the background. During the lipsync who screamed "c'mon Selina eat that bitch up"? like that's hateful, disgusting.

And when Luxxx said they all have something unique beside Loosey? She really think she's the ****, doesn't she? What's unique about her? It's the typical bimbo brat who acts like this popular girl in high school and who thinks she's a fashion queen.

Luxxx is the worst. I get Violet Chachki ordered from Wish from her and I hate that she'll probs get carried to the final and win

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Levine

And Loosey was naive to not name Luxxx. I would have said "the next drag queen winner can't be a delusional, spoiled brat who's been dragging people since the beginning so yeah you should eliminate Luxxx". Track records my ass, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Borisapillar

I've really enjoyed Luxx but something really shifted for me after this episode. Straight up in her bullying "era" and it's not cute.

• Like 2

BUtterfield 8
10 hours ago, Ronald Allen said:

Can you say? :vegas:

If it’s true then it’s gonna be 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Luxx

which confuses me bc clearly production likes her better than loosey 

and since this is the makeover challenge history has shown it doesn’t matter if the family resemblance is amazing you can still go home 

which makes me believe Luxx must of done really bad in the lip sync lol

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

AndiGaga
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Luxxx is the worst. I get Violet Chachki ordered from Wish from her and I hate that she'll probs get carried to the final and win

I mean yeah she is shady af but she IS deserving of a finale spot 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

eksistents
4 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

If it’s true then it’s gonna be 

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Luxx

which confuses me bc clearly production likes her better than loosey 

and since this is the makeover challenge history has shown it doesn’t matter if the family resemblance is amazing you can still go home 

which makes me believe Luxx must of done really bad in the lip sync lol

Spoiler

Luxx will send Loosey home next week, that is a fact. She does come off as overconfident and rude yet I think she is a stronger contender overall as Loosey takes the competition way too seriously. And all in all it should not matter as I'm very confident neither of them have a shot at being crowned.

Fairly sure they will have a top four lipsync smackdown again, which means the top two of the season will most likely be a rematch between Sasha & Anetra with the crown most likely Sasha's to take. If they switch up the format, I could also see Mistress having a chance.

• Like 1

eksistents
1 hour ago, Levine said:

And Loosey was naive to not name Luxxx. I would have said "the next drag queen winner can't be a delusional, spoiled brat who's been dragging people since the beginning so yeah you should eliminate Luxxx". Track records my ass, 

I feel like Luxx and Mistress are both really strong contenders and while they might come off as bullies, you cannot deny they are made for reality TV. Production would have them back for an All Stars season, for sure.

However, storyline and fan support wise the stars of the season are Sasha and Anetra. And I feel like it's Sasha's time. :kara:

• Like 2

Luke78619

Y’all, I reallly don’t like Luxx now :poot: and I don’t think she’s even been given a forced edit, coz she said at roscoes that how they’re showing her is spot on :poot: 

im hoping this whole Luxx VS Loosey ends with Loosey sending her home, but from the edit I’m thinking they would wanna keep Luxx, which seems weird to me because it’s be such an unsatisfying end to their story? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

weed

Give Anetra the crownnnnn 

Great episode, Luxx and Mistress were awful to Loosey, I think Luxx is slightly worse bc I don't think she even thinks she's mean whereas Mistress knows she's a bitch. 

Loved most of the runways, Loosey needed more and Salina's was giving Salina.

I honestly think Sasha could've been bottom 2 but they gagged over her performance lol

• Like 1

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, eksistents said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Luxx will send Loosey home next week, that is a fact. She does come off as overconfident and rude yet I think she is a stronger contender overall as Loosey takes the competition way too seriously. And all in all it should not matter as I'm very confident neither of them have a shot at being crowned.

Fairly sure they will have a top four lipsync smackdown again, which means the top two of the season will most likely be a rematch between Sasha & Anetra with the crown most likely Sasha's to take. If they switch up the format, I could also see Mistress having a chance.

I shouldn’t have read this nnn

Ladle Ghoulash
9 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I can't believe there's people who support Luxxx and MIB in the Loosey situation. They're just going in for her 'cause they know she'll get affected by it. 
Luxxx saying on the runway "I had this part but I gave it to her!" reminded me of them in the group challenge where they wanted a music genre and were acting like they already had it even if the other team was discussing about it.

And she fully went into that complimentary monologue about everyone else to justify coming for Loosey to get under her skin. Not to mention MIB openly rooting for Salina during the lip sync was so cunty imo

• Like 3

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, Levine said:

Fully. If I were in Loosey's position, I'd recognize that they were being shady because they're threatened and I'd just go for the jugular at that point, like you said. 

Edited by deactivated001
  • Thanks 1